Legendary crafting no no

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Ok, so I've noticed these recipes on the soul forge only have a 50 percent success rate once you've spent the mills thrills and hours gathering all the ingredients to make a soul forge, (you probably end up buying most) then finding the recipe, again you probably bought this, and after that, go find all the crap to finally make your super duper cool item, there's a 50 percent chance it's going right down the drain. Idk, seems a tad harsh to me, at 120tink and 120 bs gotta have that 100 percent chance baby

Bromista

Grandmaster
I know Adam said that he would look into bumping up the success % a while back, not sure if he ever did. But you ain't wrong.

When we talked we came to the conclusion that it's O.K. to have a lower % for base crafting requirements because those players obviously did not craft the forge themselves and are utilizing someone elses forge. Butttt for those that are at cap (and therefore much more likely to have crafted the forge themselves) it would be nice to be rewarded by a much higher success chance.

Basically, cut down on the coattail riding (not a Babethoven reference, FYI) and reward those who have worked for it.

I feel like @Adam was down with the idea...

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
You could get an ancient smith hammer to boost your skill beyond 120. It's expensive I know, just saying technically you could

Bromista

Grandmaster
You could get an ancient smith hammer to boost your skill beyond 120. It's expensive I know, just saying technically you could
While true, no legendary recipe calls for BS only AFAIK. The skills required come in twos so you could only cheat halfway :p