LAUGHING..... MY FKIN ASS OFF.... CAN, NOT, BREATHE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME KIDZ..... I HEARD IPY4 IS COMING IN 2016 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I Said it, over and over and over again: "Only idiots will try and play IPY3, there is a reason this is IPY3 and not IPY1 or 2."

My greatest hope is that most of you donated to Az and he ran off with your donation money to buy booze or dope.

kEkbvGK.png

Gedron

Master
I think everyone saw this one coming. Guess T2A is gonna open a bit sooner for us! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
I like how he's all snippy about how he expect flames. Damn right. I'd flame too if 1. I gave him money and 2. Been waiting for almost two years with them promising to open. Luckly, I played IPY2 for about a month and was bored to tears and left.

Defari

Adept
I never played any of the IPY's - but this is fantastic news for UO:F!! I anticipate some of the folks that were planning on playing ipy3 will come here instead now (and we won't lose any players to ipy3)

Good times!

halygon

Grandmaster
Not sure why you guys are so happy. Sure most of us(including me) would never touch ipy shards, but there is a place for everything.

We should NOT be happy that part of our UO community, great or small, should fail.

Having multiple shards with different play styles brings on more players and grows the small community of free shard players. Products like razor and uosteam would never get developed if only one shard existed.

As much as we didn't like ipy's approach to UO, and hence are here on UO:F, we should be sad that it is gone.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
Not sure why you guys are so happy. Sure most of us(including me) would never touch ipy shards, but there is a place for everything.

We should NOT be happy that part of our UO community, great or small, should fail.

Having multiple shards with different play styles brings on more players and grows the small community of free shard players. Products like razor and uosteam would never get developed if only one shard existed.

As much as we didn't like ipy's approach to UO, and hence are here on UO:F, we should be sad that it is gone.

a09bc_worlds-smallest-violin.jpeg

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Ansem you care way too much rofl. It's almost as if az is your brother and fucked your wife while you were at work or something. lol
It is what it is, who cares. We may pick up a few more players, but most of those die hard t2a guys have allready came and went here on uof.
We can hope tho I suppose, therefore I hope they all come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.