Lag? or more attacks?

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Anyone else lagged as hell?

I was told the server has moved?

Not only has ping jumped higher, but i get those constant millisecond pauses which is more than irritating.

Easy Erin

Journeyman
I'm terrible. Getting bad lag. I died to a money GANK today because I couldn't outrun there fastest player who could continually catch me whilst casting paralyse spell in a straight line.

Lag is very bad for Australian players.

Poptart

Master
Lag has been real bad since they changed servers a couple days ago.

Spiking over here pretty hard from the middle east.

thestand

Grandmaster
It might be just the foreign players? I live on the east coast and haven't noticed to many lag spikes.

Kears

Master
my guess is that the server has moved slightly eastwards, so east coast and europe have better pings, other than those its slightly higher ping for others.

my guess is that the server has moved slightly eastwards, so east coast and europe have better pings, other than those its slightly higher ping for others.
Europe? Better ping? Germany here, i have the same problems

Gesendet von meinem RunboQ5 mit Tapatalk

Cack

Grandmaster
I'm in Europe and I have to say, it might be one of the best if not the best ping I've had on any server
18pt2zh9cnbt6jpg.jpg

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
We did do a move recently, it's decreased save times by 10 seconds or more, plus more protection.

Baby Blue

Master
I like this host. It is located in Chicago which is further away than the previous one from what I know. I'm European and my ping is about the same as it was before but this one feels much more stable and saves aren't as long as they used to be. So far I'd say we have a great host.

Shame that some of you are lagging. I always use VPN software when I'm playing and it helps me a lot. If you are laggy, please try Lowerping or WTFast. They cost only like $5 a month. Also, Sallos works better with a nice pc.

Last edited by a moderator: