Killed in my house with walls up.

So I was told if I had walls up in my house there was no way I could be killed in my house.

Had my character in my house, security set to private, went to take a shower, came back and my character was dead by 3 PK's.

Wouldn't be a big deal but all my items are now lost because the corpse had already decayed by the time I got out.

How do PK's keep killing me while I'm inside my house? This is the 3rd time I've left my computer, left my character on only to come back to the character killed by PK's while inside.

And seriously why would this even be allowed?

That seems like somebody is taking advantage of a bug or something. There should be now way 3 PK's can roll by and kill me in my house while they are outside the walls.

Yes. I'm pretty sure I killed you. haha.

Edit: Well, myself and 2 guildies. Three people casting at one time can drop someone.

Yeah that was probably you.

Why would kill people in there house if you can't even loot them?

Just straight griefing for the sake of griefing?

Sommerella

Master
Yeah that was probably you.

Why would kill people in there house if you can't even loot them?

Just straight griefing for the sake of griefing?

Sometimes people aren't very good at securing their tele's/doors. So there's a chance we could loot you. If not, oh well.

I don't think so. But now you know.
It's all in good fun.

Nawww the level of griefing is fucked but that's how it goes with most PK's on this server.

Fun at others expense.

One thing hunting down players while hunting in dungeons, that's kewl, but killing people in their house just for the sake of killing them is fucked :lol:

Peace.

Ric Savage

Journeyman
MS hits everything in a 3x3 area, just keep 2 tiles away from the walls and you should be ok unless you got a neighbor that can cast on your roof from his house.

Well, shit. Aren't you sneaky?! Lol
8c108e95fd26972ddcf96f9d34aec5ce7443e4234ecf423d3dd21f078a681928.jpg

Experience

Grandmaster
Meteor Swarm, Earthquake. and if they can get to a nearby house or something and throw pots directly above you..they can manipulate the Z axis glitch and kill you with explo pots....no matter where in your house you are.

ALWAYS HIDE in your house....or get a cellar :p