WTS Keep for sale with house next door, ends in 30 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycipius

Expert
I changed the title to that auction stating 1 day remaining, 9 hours remaining, 4 hours remaining, 2 hours remaining, 1 hour remaining, and 30 minutes remaining at EXACTLY to correct central standard time. I even posted in discord in the buy/sell real estate channel with the time remaining. I can't help it you cannot read a clock!

Lycipius

Expert
Well Egor if you feel you won the auction or claim I did not follow my own rules. I have not altered the original posting where I stated several days ago I was ending this on 7/16 at 10pm central standard time. At 10:01pm cst the highest bid was Batman. As I stated in the auction I was online and transferred ownership to Batman within 30 minutes of the end of the sale. i changed nothing and followed through with exactly what I posted.

egor

Grandmaster
I changed the title to that auction stating 1 day remaining, 9 hours remaining, 4 hours remaining, 2 hours remaining, 1 hour remaining, and 30 minutes remaining at EXACTLY to correct central standard time. I even posted in discord in the buy/sell real estate channel with the time remaining. I can't help it you cannot read a clock!

I was specially watching the time. After your change the last four hours, I made the post 1 hour 6 minutes!
Until the end of the auction was 2 hours 54 minutes!

the auction was over. After my post - 2 hours 54 minutes!

Tantreghan - Was late with the post 3 hours 24 minutes!

You delayed the auction and broke the rules! And this was confirmed to me not so many people! Because this post - looked a lot of my friends! Please do not invent!

Last edited:

egor

Grandmaster
Well Egor if you feel you won the auction or claim I did not follow my own rules. I have not altered the original posting where I stated several days ago I was ending this on 7/16 at 10pm central standard time. At 10:01pm cst the highest bid was Batman. As I stated in the auction I was online and transferred ownership to Batman within 30 minutes of the end of the sale. i changed nothing and followed through with exactly what I posted.

With the same success I could say! What if you had not changed the time, I would have waited And made more bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.