WTS Keep for sale with house next door, ends in 30 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycipius

Expert
I have decided to sell my keep if the price is right. I am going to run this in auction format with all offers being posted here. I will NOT be accepting offers via PM so that everyone is clear on the price. Right now I am out of state so this auction will run for at least one week and hope to have it over by July 18th.

This auction is for both the keep and the custom house next door. You can visit the location by going to these coordinates 81*2 N, 134*22 E. It is a couple minute run from Vesper bank.

There is zero spawn around the keep, as you can see its next to water for fishing, and plenty of tree's for a lumberjack. It may be possible to drop a 30x30 but I have never checked since I didn't have the gold to place one, nor the talent to make one look good.

As far as trade's I would rather have gold but I would be open to some items in trade.

e89ce019730754a7564bc231ebfc8823.jpg

Lycipius

Expert
This sale for my keep and house next door will end on 7-16 at 10pm central standard time.

For the sake of sitting around waiting I will place a buy out of 25m for the two houses.

Last edited:

Lycipius

Expert
It's a very nice location, I personally would keep it however I don't know how much I will be playing and would hate to have it idoc on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.