Just wanted to thank the staff and Richard for doing this today.

bigp3rm

Apprentice
I had always missed his showings so this was the first time I had got to see him in game. He gave a lot of insight into what happened between Orign and EA. It was great to listen in.

The undead event at the end was a blast.

Just wanted to say thanks for putting this on.

Ohh also was this him waiting in front of the keep a few hours before it all went down?

5WMdRBq.png

halygon

Grandmaster
Agreed.

What was up with all the dead mounts outside the castle though?
Not only that.. what was up with the random deaths of us in the crowd and then looters going rampant? I'm sure a ton of people lost a lot of good stuff for no reason at all. I lost some good weapons and armor on my dexxor, although replaceable, it still sucks to die to an event bug. Plus everyone being squelched sure did make looting easy.

Overall(except for the deaths during the rock throwing) I thought the event was nice and brought a piece of history to this shard.

PS: the blessed throwing rocks would have been a great handout.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
I've been playing UO on and off since 98 and I've had some of my most memorable moments here on UOF. From riding around Sosaria on a big galleon in the sky with the GMs to seeing Richard Garriott today. I thank the staff for getting my request into him about Trinsic. I know I've been a pain hehe. It means a lot and I sincerely appreciate the shard and the memories I've had here.
I remain always loyal.

Kiki

Grandmaster
So Skye, will this new procurement for Trinsic mean that the British guards will be removed from the city?

Bapes

Adept
Not only that.. what was up with the random deaths of us in the crowd and then looters going rampant? I'm sure a ton of people lost a lot of good stuff for no reason at all. I lost some good weapons and armor on my dexxor, although replaceable, it still sucks to die to an event bug. Plus everyone being squelched sure did make looting easy.

Overall(except for the deaths during the rock throwing) I thought the event was nice and brought a piece of history to this shard.

PS: the blessed throwing rocks would have been a great handout.

The deaths weren't random, they were part of the event. If you hit LB with a rock, you died. It said something along the lines of "if you hit Lord British you'll be sorry".

Jakaro

Master
juwjza.jpg

old school pic from Atlantic. huzzah! the guy on the left is saying "he isn't a newb... just gets banned a lot."

halygon

Grandmaster
The deaths weren't random, they were part of the event. If you hit LB with a rock, you died. It said something along the lines of "if you hit Lord British you'll be sorry".
Bapes - yup, this question was answered for me in a separate thread. I didn't know they had said that, which isn't surprising due to all the spam and the fact that I accidentally closed my instructions (in my haste to throw rocks) window before I could read all of it.

Thanks for answering it on here.