July Holiday Spirits

Decoy

Grandmaster
@Shane Happy to see this idea implemented (thanks again). However, I don't understand why the spawn rate is so low. Holiday mobs already had a low chance of a chest drop and a low chance of a statue being in that chest. In all my years with the 100+ chests I've looted (on thousands of kills) I've only ever had 1 hued statue drop. The rarity of statue drops already existed at the normal spawn rate.

I've been dungeon crawling but most times I run through all levels of multiple dungeons without spotting any. I've already given up on hunting for these mobs as it's an hour of running around to find 1-2 mobs so it's a waste of playing time. I'm not complaining but this low spawn rate eliminates the point of this suggestion being something for us to do. Any chance you can set the spawn rate to normal?

/my two cents

I am curious why they were made to spawn less often. Is it because people complain about them all the time?

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
The biggest complaints I hear are they impact farming rates, they hit super hard, and their loot is not worth the effort.

The first two, skip the mob and find another, too bad if your farming rates are messed with. The last one, they really should have more loot, like a paragon does.

Xiulan

Master
and their loot is not worth the effort.

It would be so easy to do these mobs in a way that the players would enjoy... not sure why the loot is always so paltry. It's not like the economy would crash if Decoy buys a few extra statues one month. Even smaller stuff like paint or cloth would be cool.

Decoy

Grandmaster
It would be so easy to do these mobs in a way that the players would enjoy... not sure why the loot is always so paltry. It's not like the economy would crash if Decoy buys a few extra statues one month. Even smaller stuff like paint or cloth would be cool.

I agree. Since Eppy worries about people hording items (like during Christmas), why not just add an expiration on the consumables so that people don't horde them and actually use them or sell them to people who will.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Paint would be legit with a 2 week decay timer on them... I'd love to see more cloth out there in these hues, again there is so much out there already a little more wouldn't hurt. Give me a few reasons to kill these things other than statues which for me I just don't care for..