July Holiday Spirits

cups

Grandmaster
March/April, October, December. Those are the current months with holiday monsters. Everybody likes holiday monsters as long as they steer clear of Destard, and even then some of us like them in Destard. The gap from Easter to Halloween is grueling. Summer time tends to slow down in activity in all games and UOF is no different. I know things will pick up again in the Fall but I just thought I'd throw an idea out here to appease the summer folks and maybe spice things up.

Independence Day Monsters! July 4th is the USA Independence day. July 1st is Independence Day for Canadians and the server owner, Shane. I thought maybe it would be fun to add in one more month of holiday monsters just to satisfy that summer lull and give players something fun to do in the middle of the summer. I am not sure what colors we would do. I would leave all that stuff up to staff discretion. We have three weeks until July. I know it's a long shot but I think it would be fun if we did something like that. As always I am open for comments, critiques, criticism. Let's hear it.

The End

Master
I also vote all holiday Spirits are paragons. And can be double paragoned on top of being holiday spirit paragons. So they “A evil freedom spirit”paragon. Paragon. The metas demand 100k life monstersssss

I like it as long as the hues are unique. Was thinking the tennis ball yellow bod hue and maybe a deep green or brown for the second. Anything that's different from current statue hues for people to try and get

Decoy

Grandmaster
I added some bod hues to some statues to see what they look like:

RtV63CT.png

fHnPlrG.png

Decoy

Grandmaster
Hues are evil mage, charcoal, light blue, tennis ball yellow, red blue, light yellow, dark blue, vesper, gold, and mica.

cups

Grandmaster
That yellow is pretty. Mica is awesome too. Some might argue it's too close to Halloween though but I love it.

Kyain

Master
light blue is also available as a meta dragon (I run light blue/pure white with a light blue dragon and pure white wyrm)