Items MUST go off the Donation vendor

girana

Grandmaster
why would you perma ban a player to player interaction one person joking calling another a gramm nazi

thats why 1/3 of the population is unable to access discord or forums

its in clear view, certain people are allowed to say __________ comments
others get perman banned for saying the same things

simple as that, until everybody understands that
theres no progress to be made, lets just continue on like our country Divided States of America

babehoven did way more than calling someone a gramma nazi

jkg8787

Master
Different moderators have different threshold limits, but I've been an active Discord user since I joined. People are warned to take flaming to PMs and thats about it. If you're getting banned from Discord you are 100% a shit-stirring troll.

parsnip

Grandmaster
a week ago or so asked whats the changes in portal focus fragments...can i get them by mining random mobs etc

The "fragments", actually crystal shards, you mine from RDAs are different from portal focus fragments.

The crystal shards were recently modified to prevent them from spawning in places were they couldn't be mined. They are used to craft a Crystal Workbench.

The portal focus fragments remain unchanged in terms of drop locations - top scorer in RDA, tmap and MIB chests. The only thing that was changed with them recently was to add a counter so that you knew how many fragments had been combined. That's why you see 1/5 next to them now.

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Back on topic........

I agree that there are way too many items on dono vendor. Anything older than 4 months, get rid of it. Not just unpopular stuff, that won't accomplish much. It creates things that are more rare, will encourage people to buy stuff because at any time it could be gone.

I had this feeling in the first year or two here, but now there are items that have been on there for ages and if anything my attitude is meh, it's been there forever, lots of people probably have it, and I can buy it later because they don't ever remove anything.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I've no problem with select items becoming rare by virtue of being removed from the vendor if only a few were purchased, but to use that as the only deciding criteria for item removal would be flat out...uhm..."silly" and I think everyone knows that.

I also think it's a bad idea to put really loud wearables on the vendor and say that an item will, in fact, be limited because they will be removed.

Dono vendor is not managed like any dono vendor I would run that's for certain.

Ionized

Grandmaster
*nods*

wish every mob had a statue

or if that mob has a statue... with it had a chance to go paragon...

or if it it can go paragon.... wish it would drop a paralytic statue of that color... not just rda boss paralytic....

and if they can go all of the above..... man wish all mobs can turn event colors!