Items MUST go off the Donation vendor

Ionized

Grandmaster
look all I'm trying to get at here is that, being a huge FAN of this game, a long time player here on this shard

we need to look into ASAP to FIX this donation crisis we have going on

once a player has ALL the outfits, ALL the wealth... you know? they tend to get BORED and leave the game, some to NEVER to come back because why? they felt like they beat this game

for a new player to come up.... he purchases an item off the dono vendor with the little money with all the problems life has to offer and invests into an item. BOOM item is later removed off the vendor, long time player comes back, wants the item, pays X3 of what the noob paid for, boom everyones winning

long time player gets the item they want
people are donating
people can create their own market and not having to RELY on staff every month to update or KEEP us here, KEEP us motivated... let us motivate ourselves.... let us play our game and make our own market......

cold hard facts...... start removing items from the donation vendor everytime new ones go on, bring them back later whatever....its just really hard for us to continue playing when everyone has EVERYTHING already and what do we do?? stand there and look stupid at brit bank until a champ is level 4 or arch is up, or whatever......

bring back worth in items.......so many new things out there where you can still keep it in UOF ERA......help us do our part in keeping the population happy as well as you guys do your part....we can surely start doing ours in promoting a economy where its not poopy pants :(

parsnip

Grandmaster
Shane said on Discord earlier "in the next couple weeks we will be removing a lot of "unpopular" items from the vendors".

Ionized

Grandmaster
see thats the thing, you have 1/3 of the population unable to use discord another 1/3 of the pie unable to use forums

the communication is off, therefore.....thusfore this is why alot of the problems we have RE-occur, occur, or will keepin occuring!

lollo

Grandmaster
I'll believe that items are being removed when I see it.

Yeah and removing "unpopular" items simply won't do jack shit. All items need to be removed and only 10-20 wearables should be on the vendor at any time. Just update and remove every month.
I can't comprehend why people still buy wearables from the dono vendor, the moment you buy it it's worth 30-50% less lol.

It was done correctly in the first 1-2 years on UOF, where they actually periodically removed items from the dono vendor to make them, you know, rare.

Ionized

Grandmaster
Yeah and removing "unpopular" items simply won't do jack shit. All items need to be removed and only 10-20 wearables should be on the vendor at any time. Just update and remove every month.
I can't comprehend why people still buy wearables from the dono vendor, the moment you buy it it's worth 30-50% less lol.

It was done correctly in the first 1-2 years on UOF, where they actually periodically removed items from the dono vendor to make them, you know, rare.

because theres seriously people rocking the forever circlets or the iron front helms...... GEEZ

lollo

Grandmaster
because theres seriously people rocking the forever circlets or the iron front helms...... GEEZ

Iron from helm and layered jet black tribal mask (non feathered) actually looks really dope.

But yeah, with any other combination it's horrible.

lollo

Grandmaster
At least the super expensive items (40-55k dono) should be one off like they were back in 2013-14
Leave them on the dono vendor for 1 month and remove forever, people are gonna buy them like crazy

Swayze

Grandmaster
see thats the thing, you have 1/3 of the population unable to use discord another 1/3 of the pie unable to use forums

the communication is off, therefore.....thusfore this is why alot of the problems we have RE-occur, occur, or will keepin occuring!

Why is 1/3 of the population unable to use forums and/or discord?

Streets

Grandmaster
At least the super expensive items (40-55k dono) should be one off like they were back in 2013-14
Leave them on the dono vendor for 1 month and remove forever, people are gonna buy them like crazy

I would go one step further and tell the players... "Items xxx, yyy, and zzz, will be removed from the dono vendor effective <insert date here> and is the last chance to get them. Watch how fast the pack rats spend the gold to hoard a shiney.

batman

Grandmaster
What i got out of it was having too use two websites/apps to get all your information... I could be wrong but alot of people don't use forums and alot dont use discord... So if a moderator post something or gives information on
Uo forever forums people who do not use this site wont get the information and visa/versa... But until he gives more understanding its a guess

Swayze

Grandmaster
Usually when we post important info we put it in the message of the day which can be accessed by typing [motd or don’t close that pop up when you log in. Not really sure what else we can do to give people important info.

batman

Grandmaster
Shane said on Discord earlier "in the next couple weeks we will be removing a lot of "unpopular" items from the vendors".
Usually when we post important info we put it in the message of the day which can be accessed by typing [motd or don’t close that pop up when you log in. Not really sure what else we can do to give people important info.

batman

Grandmaster
i have asked around and looked at both sites
my sole purpose on this game is tmaps..i dont pk i dont talk to others i dont have any other intrest
a week ago or so asked whats the changes in portal focus fragments...can i get them by mining random mobs etc
any infomation would be greatly apperciated

Bloo

Adept
That's kind of cool batman. I need to find my passion, my purpose. Im too focused on making gold. I need to slow down and focus on things i enjoy

Ionized

Grandmaster

why would you perma ban a player to player interaction one person joking calling another a gramm nazi

thats why 1/3 of the population is unable to access discord or forums

its in clear view, certain people are allowed to say __________ comments
others get perman banned for saying the same things

simple as that, until everybody understands that
theres no progress to be made, lets just continue on like our country Divided States of America