Is it possible...

Fuschino

Adept
Is it possible to raise lumberjacking beyond 100? I already ate a 105 PS. It seems to me atm the only way to raise it is through SS.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I'm not sure. What I do know though is the axe damage bonus caps at 100 skill, any points beyond that are only good for wood harvesting. As far as I know though they should raise naturally, it may be a bug if you can only raise past 100 with scrolls.

Fuschino

Adept
I'm not sure. What I do know though is the axe damage bonus caps at 100 skill, any points beyond that are only good for wood harvesting. As far as I know though they should raise naturally, it may be a bug if you can only raise past 100 with scrolls.
Ok thanks. I've chopped about 12000 logs/boards and no skill gain. I'll inquire to find out if this is working as intended.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I would post in the bugs forum for sure, at least that way it either gets fixed or we get confirmed that you need SS (which would be very odd).

Have you used any other PS for another skill? I mean are you capped on points spent.

Example:

If you are 7x GM and eat a alchemy PS and train to 105, then eat a lumberjack scroll and try to gain skill you will never gain a single point until you point something down.

Fuschino

Adept
Have you used any other PS for another skill? I mean are you capped on points spent.

Example:

If you are 7x GM and eat a alchemy PS and train to 105, then eat a lumberjack scroll and try to gain skill you will never gain a single point until you point something down.
I wish it was that simple. Unfortunately, I am not capped out.