Status
Not open for further replies.

Decoy

Grandmaster
Here's a pic of me in the apartment my dad bought me

S7tJBmX.jpg
You play drums?

Azryk Azyr

This man along with Juha Elyst were revolutionaries of UO PVP.

Juha left and never came back except for 2 weeks in 99', I remember you Phillies' from Deceit. I stayed on in and out of guilds with Proudmoore, Sarge, Southern Comfort, Skull/Matthew when he came back for a short stint. I was active in 2001, I roamed around uoforever for a bit and some other offbeat servers when I had spare time.

RAVE GL

Master
Hey,
Just got back into it. Was on Great Lakes back in 1997. Pre-noto patch and a year or so after that. Great memories. Game is so changed I'm kinda lost.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Azryk Azyr here, from Pacific 98' forward. I've played uoforever, ABCUO (Synergy), but primarily played Pacific OSI from 98 to 2003 (Quit when AOS hit).

Fallen Lords ? if i remember you right. You had a another char named mike hock ...or something like that.Forgive me but that was ages ago.

Salya Sin

Neophyte
Hello everyone! I stumbled across this server after a bit of nostalgic googling, I was missing this game. I played UO for almost 10 years and have some of my most fond gaming memories from the experience. I loved this game then and I love it now. After an almost 4 year break... I'm so happy to be back and to have found a place to jump into it again. I've seen a few names and guilds that are familiar, any Napa Valley players on here that got tired of pay to play and found UOF as an alternative? Please say hello if you see me running around! I was and still am Salya Sin.

dsand78

Hi, Just started. Last time I played was on the paid version back before they split the worlds. Looken for a group to show me the ropes again as its been a year or 10 :)

Rayos_Daln

Neophyte
Hello, I am Rayos Daln. I started playing UO when it first came out back in 96/97 time frame. Quit playing around 1999. Came back to the game on a FTP shard known as Angel Island with a group of RL friends including my wife and brother. Unfortunately the shard went stale and Real Life took away the group so I stop playing. Got the itch to try it again thanks to "Twitch". I came here and am working on starting over. Hoping to join guilds when I can be a productive member. If shard and play is fun, My wife stated she will join me and return to the game with me.

Mandi79

Hello, I am Mandi, and have played UO back in 98-2000 and again in 2005-2008 in a friends server, cant find anything like UO really dont like WoW so here I am again trying out another shard. Like how this one is running so far, hoping to maybe bring in some of my old UO friends in so we can play together again. In game I am usually Mandi(insert profession) currently only have the Archer, Healer and maybe tamer profile right now

poop.dick

Neophyte
Hey new player here, I started playing when t2a came out, then UOG for a few years after a cpl year hiatus I am here and pretty excited, because it seems like a real solid server(that I also ping at 16 to :D).So, I got 2 chars in game im building, my bard Ironside and nox/alchy Dexer poop.deck, I would like to find a few other dexers who wanna run around and slay some folks, if so pm me.

Target

Neophyte
Greetings, all.

Name's Target. Played Catskills primarily; '98-2012

I still remember chain-reacting purple potions. What a time...

Sorry, anyways... enjoying the heck out of UOF and have no plans to discontinue.

I'm still a young player, but feeling that good old UO vibe: I've become re-addicted to UO.

I think I remember more than I've forgotten when it comes to UO- I believe that's what makes UOF = win.

Greatly interested in the community and everything planned for the future; also enjoyed a town getting attacked the other day (and dying at least a dozen times) pretty much right after the Booty Island launch. Additionally, I was murdered at least twice by an imp.

Much respect for everything the staff is doing, and the community for helping to support them.

That's all for now.

Keno W.

Expert
Hey all Keno aka dudeguy aka treasure dude here. Been playing UO off and on since 1998 or 99, been on UO:F for about a year and a half or so. UO:F helps keep me sober at times I get a little out of control hah. Looking for guild who wants to do treasure and idoc hunts. Peace

TerrorSquad

Neophyte
Howdy, I'm TerrorSquad. I started playing UO in 98 back on LS and then moved to Atl when Age of Shadows hit. I played activly until the middle of last year.

I've messed around some on uoforever but never got too involved on the freeservers. Been playing here for about 2 weeks and really enjoy it

AriesIV

Neophyte
Hello everyone. I started back on lake superior years ago quit shortly after pub 16 and moved to free shards. Played hybird for quite a while under the name Trunks and EarthCrisis.. really don't remember any other names I might have had there haha its been a while.

Nate Hall

Hello all! I've played before but only for a short time, and it wasn't that long ago on the paid version, i believe that i missed the times when this game was at its best. I've just recently decided to give it a real go and try to learn the game, and UO Forever definitely looks to be the best shot at that. Gonna take a bit to get the hang of it, but looking forward to figuring everything out!

DocOp

Adept
Hello everyone. The Doctor is in. I am not a super newb, I have played this years ago but am returning. Looking forward to joining you guys. Although, still pretty newb

Status
Not open for further replies.