Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenTheMad

Hey all! I'm Xen, character name is Demosthenese, and I'm gonna be making a crafter by the name of Goro Masamune, once I get my legs under me a bit more.

So, I've been playing UO for like a week, before deciding if I wanted to KEEP playing it. Sadly... Since I started playing a week ago... It's pretty much all I think about. I'm a terrible addict already, and I am looking forward to feeding my addiction together with all y'all.

Demosthenese is all warrior style, with a little magery, but mostly warrior (swordsman) status.

Aaaanyway. If you see me, say hi. I piddle about, trying to figure what the hell there is to do once you hit GM Swordsman.

Cack

Grandmaster
Im Cack
Played Pacific, DFI and the first Perilous.
Been a newb, a tamer, a bard, a pk, pvper, staff, etc.
No one can say theyve done everything in uo but ive been around.
Im a jerk, a wiseass, ill fight even if ill lose, i help anybody that needs it.

ILeftytwogunZI

Hello, i am LeftytwohunZ. I played way back in the day and love the memories this game brings up. Currently working on a swordsman until i get the gumtion to start my crafter and bard!!

halygon

Grandmaster
Hi all again. I've been playing for something like an hour and everything was fine, then an error appeared and since then it crashes all the time at login. I took a screenshot to make it understandable, I'm playing from a mac with the renaissance client that I found on another post in this forum. I hope that you'll be able to help me soon, thank you.
RRcvSQ.png
in the wine configuration, under the graphics tab, is the "allow the window manager to decorate the windows" unchecked? also, are you using razor? or uosteam?
look here
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9aTGXPyFjY

6:23 ***IMPORTANT*** Razor Windows 7 / 8 Freezing Problem and Solution 6 min : 23 sec
+
for such issues created - another topic! http://www.uoforum.com/forums/client-server-issues.23/
Guys, move this to a PM or a different thread. Thanks.

viri

I'm the one who brought Drake Roberts and Silvio Berlusconi's inner talent to life. I prefer to use disguises, so yea, my forum name is name of my first disguise I had when stealing my first nice thing on this server.
When I saw Silvio Berlusconi also here I almost fainted ahahahah

argonxxx

Neophyte
Hi, me and a friend just joined the server a week ago after 13 years off. We were the first people to play UO in Spain (Reinos Iberos, Tierras Baldias and Ultima Alianza) looking forward to meet nice people and amazing challenges, :) See you around!

chucknades

Neophyte
Hi everyone. I signed up a while ago but never really started playing. Played OSI on catskills up until about 2003.
Started my first char this week and having fun. Oh how I missed UO

Morgy

Grandmaster
Hey everyone! I am Morgy...come visit my vendor house in Skara Brae! and be nice to me....I'm just learning the ropes!
Awesome peeps...Madness, Marley, Greenbud...Wirecat..Cinderilla,Gnat,Rakrath,Chung...many of the TBA!
Say hello and don't be shy.....and soon I'll be looking to join a guild that's cool and has chill awesome ppl in it!

Have fun everyone!
P.S. Peepin Tom you still haven't killed me!!!

Cinder

Master
Hey there Morgy! You are welcome to join our bunch, (TBA), any ole time you wish! I am CinderRilla, Cinni, LaBellaboo. I have played UO for several years with the best of friends and family! UOF is a great server and I have an awesome guild here, and we are joined in a terrific alliance!! I am PVM 100% and love it. On day I will learn to PVP.... or NOT! Happy hunts to you all!!

Somenomai

Evening all.. I am a former UO Beta Player that played for about 3 years before being sent out of country "Military" Some may know me alot will remember my char I am former LoC member Boba Fett did a few server jumps back in the day. I am now retired and just loving the return to UO i always promised myself i would do. My in game char name is Somenomai hope to cya all in game

Hey everyone! I am Morgy...come visit my vendor house in Skara Brae! and be nice to me....I'm just learning the ropes!
Awesome peeps...Madness, Marley, Greenbud...Wirecat..Cinderilla,Gnat,Rakrath,Chung...many of the TBA!
Say hello and don't be shy.....and soon I'll be looking to join a guild that's cool and has chill awesome ppl in it!

Have fun everyone!
P.S. Peepin Tom you still haven't killed me!!!
I got a shout out <3

Popcanc

Novice
Hey yall.. Speed Dial/Lemon Skunk here(TBA member)!! Been playing UO off and on for ages and pretty darn sure ill still be playin to some extent when all the matter in the universe has decayedo_O:)

Eoandriel

Hi All!

I'm Eo, I've been on hiatus for about 3.5 years but played for about 12 years prior to that. I started off on Catskills and ended on Lake Austin.

I forgot what a pita it is to start a new char, but looking forward to playing again - when I have time :)

I'm a pretty passive player - was never into PvP so this will be interesting!

Johnathan

Neophyte
Hey guys, your marketing worked. Saw this shard and started a character. Grinding up and ill see ya'll at the top. :) Looking for a bunch of people to play with. I have messed around with almost everything in this game and still am not that good lol. Started in 97/98 im 30 now so when i started i was a kid that just loved to hack at trees, mine and get PK'd. now I really love people that have the nostalgia of playing a well balanced game. Love that this shard is frozen in some respect. Some shit got to crazy and broke the game. PM me if you are recruiting please. Im a Minoc/Vesper born player.

Georgiemane

I just started playing like 3 days ago. Used to be on chessy 1998-2003..... "True story" I got tired of trolling people on facebook, so i thought to myself i remember the golden age of griefing on UO. I type some drunk crap in google demanding to playing uo again like it was ment to be played... the rest is history now im here :) once i get my money up catch me on the poker tables :p

TamB

Heyoh! I'm Tam, I just joined UOF last week. I played UO official from T2A up to Pub 16 then couldn't be bothered with all the changes. I'm happy to be playing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.