Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

Novice
Hii. I'm fairly new here. Use to play TC and Atlantic on OSI. Was a pretty good mage in AoS and forward era. Not so good in UOR era yet.. Still learning.

SidX

Grandmaster
Hii. I'm fairly new here. Use to play TC and Atlantic on OSI. Was a pretty good mage in AoS and forward era. Not so good in UOR era yet.. Still learning.
I played 10 years on the AoS ruleset never having touched pre-AoS.. gotta say I'll never go back to that junk after joining UOF. It took me one month, maybe, to actually feel more comfortable in pre-AoS than post-AoS.

The greatest thing about UOF is this...

Career options on a Pre-AoS server like UOF:

• Blacksmith
  • Tailor
  • Scribe
  • Alchemist
  • Stonecrafter
  • Shipmaker
  • Bowcraft
  • Carpenter
  • Cartographer
  • Tinker

Career options on an AoS server:

• WBB banksitter buying and selling artifacts

Pretty much sums up what AoS did to UO.

Good luck :)

wtfwolfsbane

Hello everyone, I am Wolfsbane, just got my account set up and waiting for the client to download. I thought I would try and get involved in the community to try and find some good RP'rs. Can't wait to try the game out and see what its like compared to when I played it about 12 years ago haha

kristina

Master
Hi All! I'm Demonah, SeeknDestroy, PoisonIvey in game. I love playing on UOF. Played on OSI from '99 to 2009 or so. Left when they introduced AE or whatever it was called. I've been playing here for about 8 months and love it! UOF is my better half now-a-days :) Thanks to the Dev's for all of your hard work! One day in UOF is never the same as another!

kristina

Master
Hello everyone, I am Wolfsbane, just got my account set up and waiting for the client to download. I thought I would try and get involved in the community to try and find some good RP'rs. Can't wait to try the game out and see what its like compared to when I played it about 12 years ago haha
Welcome Wolfsbane! You are going to love it here!

kristina

Master
Hi, my name is Bromista and I am an ass clown (especially on the forums in 2015)

35905f793b.jpg

Sorry 'bout that.
Please tell me that mustache is fake?

kristina

Master
LOL it is.. but I just thought the name was cool. I listened to that song the other day. I'm a rock n roll fan so I liked the song :)

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic

*Eyes him suspiciously*

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I am VFingerDiscount. Been here a year in April. Most fun I've had since Baja 97-00.

I was great at PvP then and pretty terrible now. Manage to kill a few here and there and battle more on the forums. Raising a meta and tossing gold away at poker for the lolz when I'm not doing that.

Still not sure how I made it outta the basement and have a family.

I play and verbally joust for fun but have been known to rage from time to time.

It is what it is!

See you somewhere in game!

signature field is blank

Jager

Grandmaster
Hi, my name is Matt, and I'm an alcoholic, I have 9 characters all named after booze, and in 2 days I have to shave off my glorious beard for a new job, sad panda. But anyone who can rock a stache like bromista has to be a pretty legit feller. Love all the ppl dropping catskills, that's where my addiction was born, month after release I been playing this Damn game and I swear I'm getting worse at pvp as the years go by, oh and check out the new vendor right outside vesper bank bridge, the first one.

halygon

Grandmaster
Hey everyone. I am Halygon. I am both a PR/Forum Mod and also a player of UOF (no I am not a GM in game). I initially started playing Ultima Online on Great Lakes (OSI) around early 1998 and stopped playing right around 2002. I took a large hiatus while in college (gotta have some fun right?). While bored at a night job, I did some research and found that there were free UO shards out there - amazing! I played on UOG: uoforever for a couple of years and quickly learned that things had changed quite a bit since I played last. When UOF appeared in 2013, my good friend moved here from uoforever and got me to come with him. He still plays here today with me.

In game, you will probably see me as my crafter - Gankware LLC or you will see my shop, which has a rune library for all to use (on guard lines).

While I stick my nose in the crafting scene, it really is just a source of cash for me as my true love is PvP. Out of all of the characters I have on three accounts (11 Characters), only one of those is a Crafter and only one of those is a PvMer. The other nine characters of mine are all PvPers. My guild with my friend (who got me to come here) along with a couple other guys that came over too is called Skeleton Crew/Krewe. My main PvPer toon is Commander Cody, so if you see me online, say hi.

This is truly a great UO shard to play and anyone who is reading this trying to decide otherwise, let me just say this. You will not find another shard as well rounded, with as huge a population, and with as great of staff as UO Forever. Period.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hi, my name is Matt, and I'm an alcoholic, I have 9 characters all named after booze, and in 2 days I have to shave off my glorious beard for a new job, sad panda. But anyone who can rock a stache like bromista has to be a pretty legit feller. Love all the ppl dropping catskills, that's where my addiction was born, month after release I been playing this Damn game and I swear I'm getting worse at pvp as the years go by, oh and check out the new vendor right outside vesper bank bridge, the first one.
Noooooooooo

The stache is all I am allowed to keep (my job specifically states that I have to be able to wear a respirator even though I am not allowed to get fit tested for one, sick right?)

Fucking rules, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.