Imbalance between Blues and Reds

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
It seems like anytime I'm out there's always a red lurking in the back.
They wait until I'm most vulnerable, then before I can say all guard me I'm dead on the ground, looted and calling for a rescue.
Even if I manage to hit the red they will vanish and not a second later return with full health. Also some like to try and drag your pets away.

But that's fine because I make it back to town with some gold and loot every now and then.
Oh wait wth someone stole that vanq katana out of my backpack before I could say bank???
COOOL

Well all is well because the guild is starting a champ spawn.
There's only a few of us so it takes us an hour or so to finish it. Awww man looters. GREAT

this has been my playing experience almost every time i log on

I don't think I'm the only one going thru this.
Something worth mentioning is that it only takes about a day or two to make a full blown dexer.
Whereas a taming takes a long time to level.

So a few ideas
Banks and event/champs be thieving free zones?
More penalty for killing a blue?
idk..

Last edited by a moderator:

Kith kannen

Master
It seems like anytime I'm out there's always a red lurking in the back.
They wait until I'm most vulnerable, then before I can say all guard me I'm dead on the ground, looted and calling for a rescue.
Even if I manage to hit the red they will vanish and not a second later return with full health. Also some like to try and drag your pets away.

But that's fine because I make it back to town with some gold and loot every now and then.
Oh wait wth someone stole that vanq katana out of my backpack before I could say bank???
COOOL

Well all is well because the guild is starting a champ spawn.
There's only a few of us so it takes us an hour or so to finish it. Awww man looters. GREAT

this has been my playing experience almost everytime i log on

I don't think I'm the only one going thru this.
Something worth mentioning is that it only takes about a day or 2 to make a full blown dexer.
Whereas a tamer is the hardest thing to level.

So a few ideas
Banks and event/champs be thieving free zones?
More palty for killing a blue?
idk..
Not going to happen...this is a server designed for almost completely open gameplay that's not going to change ..get some pvp types to help guard you champs..get a recall macro for you and your pets ..of course reds wait until your pets are engaged before attacking they aren't trying to commit suicide they want to kill you...

Silvers

Master
Is this post even serious? You mean a trammel zone since you worked so hard to level up your tamer?

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Not going to happen...this is a server designed for almost completely open gameplay that's not going to change ..get some pvp types to help guard you champs..get a recall macro for you and your pets ..of course reds wait until your pets are engaged before attacking they aren't trying to commit suicide they want to kill you...
Pets are fully trained and don't even need to be engaged.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah he makes a good point. This game is hard Can we make trammel?

The reason dexxers are easier to make is because dexxers cant farm 100k an hour and solo akkor. Dexxers also cant tame pets that sell for extreme amounts of gold. They have basically 2 choices. Farm liches all day with silver weps or kill people. Specifically tamers

Dont like dying while farming to a hiding pk. Heres a few tips. Keep magic reflect or reactive armor up. Better yet keep protection up and make a all follow me recall macro. Get better at not dying. Farm with friends. Invis your self sick pets on em recall when they run. Use tracking since everyone has what 30% chance, and when u see a arrow pointing at nothing say all kill and cast reveal and watch them run like hell. Thats just coming up off top ofmy head

Sick of getting robbed by thieves? Ohh my "God"! Go read some anti thief tips like idk put ur loot in a trapped pouch before u go back to town. Dont recall to WBB, cmon now thats just plain stupid. Get a box and lock it with ten plus stones of loot before heading to town. O yeah my personal fav and this one is a must. Get a GM even Legendary trapped box, put all ur loot in that, or crap maybe none, they snoop and check to see if its locked. BOOOOOM. O yeah did i mention dont go to WBB. Also buy a house? Why are u a tamer with no home

Also champs, really your mad because people crash ur champs? Get a guild,preferably a good one, get two tamers. 2-3 mages/archer bards and a couple archers/dexxers for protection and help then laugh as they come try to take over the champ as the heads roll. O yeah track and reveal before Scrolls spawn. If u got one either run or precast paralyze because a thief is gonna snag it

With that all being said UO is supposed to be hard It increases immersion by getting to our emotions. Learn to get better and more productive at the game instead of crying for trammel crap. Trammel crap is what killed this damn game. Everyone cried "but its hard". Staff said hmm fine add this. Boooom. Dead. Every time you fail think of what u could do different and when you succeed remember how good it feels. Makes it better. But please for the love of god dont cry for trammel. ;(

Kraden

Grandmaster
Im glad you found a post on your level enough to post on roflmao

Why are you so slow in the brain lol. This is almost exactly word for word what you cried about in the other thread. "Waaahhh thieves stole my weapon bann them and bannstealing and make trammel". Lol go play the Wii kiddie

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Why are you so slow in the brain lol. This is almost exactly word for word what you cried about in the other thread. "Waaahhh thieves stole my weapon bann them and bannstealing and make trammel". Lol go play the Wii kiddie

in a few years you may look back on this and see how noticeably biased and immature that sounds PS right now i'm playing breath of fire 2 on snes emulator with an xbox 360 style controller usb attached and i use the R1 and L1 for quicksaving and one button for fast forward, shits pro as hell dawgy

Kraden

Grandmaster
in a few years you may look back on this and see how noticeably biased and immature that sounds PS right now i'm playing breath of fire 2 on snes emulator with an xbox 360 style controller usb attached and i use the R1 and L1 for quicksaving and one button for fast forward, shits pro as hell dawgy

Wtf. Are. You. Talking. About. Do you even know what bias means. Im done lol. I literally feel myself getting dumber. I feel brain cells dying from just having a conversation on the computer with you lmfao

Your parents should have aborted man cause you are clearly a waste of air, being as i believe none of it goes to your brain anyway.

With that said i cant reply to your crap anymore lol. Ill end up mentally challenged or laughing to death

Entr0phy

Neophyte
I totally agree with the OP. I suggest that to avoid situations like this every item becomes blessed upon entering your backpack. That way no one can steal it. And when ANY character leaves guard zone they turn yellow which means no negative actions can be performed to that char... Just like the NPCs in town. Problem solved without adding trammel so now everyone is happy.

Woo you guys are really butt hurt.
If you read what I said, I never once mentioned trammel.
I stand by my point

no bro, you're "really butt hurt", hence the trammel tears all over the original message you posted.

the rest of us just had a big *face palm* moment lol

the truth hurts the best of us at times, but you'll grow as a UO player if you accept it...

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
Yeah he makes a good point. This game is hard Can we make trammel?

The reason dexxers are easier to make is because dexxers cant farm 100k an hour and solo akkor. Dexxers also cant tame pets that sell for extreme amounts of gold. They have basically 2 choices. Farm liches all day with silver weps or kill people. Specifically tamers

Dont like dying while farming to a hiding pk. Heres a few tips. Keep magic reflect or reactive armor up. Better yet keep protection up and make a all follow me recall macro. Get better at not dying. Farm with friends. Invis your self sick pets on em recall when they run. Use tracking since everyone has what 30% chance, and when u see a arrow pointing at nothing say all kill and cast reveal and watch them run like hell. Thats just coming up off top ofmy head

Sick of getting robbed by thieves? Ohh my "God"! Go read some anti thief tips like idk put ur loot in a trapped pouch before u go back to town. Dont recall to WBB, cmon now thats just plain stupid. Get a box and lock it with ten plus stones of loot before heading to town. O yeah my personal fav and this one is a must. Get a GM even Legendary trapped box, put all ur loot in that, or crap maybe none, they snoop and check to see if its locked. BOOOOOM. O yeah did i mention dont go to WBB. Also buy a house? Why are u a tamer with no home

Also champs, really your mad because people crash ur champs? Get a guild,preferably a good one, get two tamers. 2-3 mages/archer bards and a couple archers/dexxers for protection and help then laugh as they come try to take over the champ as the heads roll. O yeah track and reveal before Scrolls spawn. If u got one either run or precast paralyze because a thief is gonna snag it

With that all being said UO is supposed to be hard It increases immersion by getting to our emotions. Learn to get better and more productive at the game instead of crying for trammel crap. Trammel crap is what killed this damn game. Everyone cried "but its hard". Staff said hmm fine add this. Boooom. Dead. Every time you fail think of what u could do different and when you succeed remember how good it feels. Makes it better. But please for the love of god dont cry for trammel. ;(

Oh where do I start on this one
I'm not complaining about the game being hard. But being ganked while im taming or hunting constantly gets old.

A dexers limitations doesn't seem like a great justification. And even with magic reflect, recall macro ect a hidden dexer can still cut you down and keep you from recalling before pets get him
"get better at not dying" what are you a 14 y/o on xbox live mic?

Thieves are in more places than west brit.
Who said I don't have a house?

Uhh yea when people show up at the end of a champ, grab a ps and vanish, ya that gets me.

It's clear you came to argue and not discuss

Oh where do I start on this one
I'm not complaining about the game being hard. But being ganked while im taming or hunting constantly gets old.

A dexers limitations doesn't seem like a great justification. And even with magic reflect, recall macro ect a hidden dexer can still cut you down and keep you from recalling before pets get him
"get better at not dying" what are you a 14 y/o on xbox live mic?

Thieves are in more places than west brit.
Who said I don't have a house?

Uhh yea when people show up at the end of a champ, grab a ps and vanish, ya that gets me.

It's clear you came to argue and not discuss

I have a blue pvm tamer and 2 pk dexers.

my tamer eats pk dexers for breakfast, sometimes as good as 3-5v me (if lucky/******** pks).

my dexers maul inexperienced tamers with ease, however, anyone with half an idea will fucking own me on a tamer (unless their pets are swamped).

you are new to the game, just accept it, your reflexes are horrid at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slice. I'm the red (HYDRO POWER SON) that killed you and the other tamer at the same time. Jennny jugs is right you have the reflexs of a cripple. You think saying all guard me is the only thing you have to do to kill someone attacking you? I took your pets to spawn and came back and raped you and the other tamer with a GM poisoner and achy. Using a vanq against a player with zero wrestling and you expect to live? Here's a tip....protection.