Im dumd but the admins made it right.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I am paging staff now for you in game -- I hope your account isn't being looted right now in game bro

Hopefully staff can put your chars in jails - until they can change your account password for you

Lexington

Grandmaster
He was close to getting mine today as well...

[15:06:29] <adam-> I will look at it confirm username and password please...
[15:07:14] <Lexington> you're not suposed to ask me that �
[15:08:01] <adam-> I can not help you with out username and password..
[15:08:30] <Lexington> hummm
[15:08:59] <adam-> if u want it fix i need username and password to fix it
[15:09:12] <adam-> i even add a title for free too
[15:09:33] <Lexington> I'm thinking i'll pass
[15:09:50] <Lexington> this doesnt sound like the Adam I know
[15:10:04] <adam-> and i give 5k dono coins to account but need password and acount name

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Does this guy have a "staff" tag on him in IRC? I don't use IRC... people should have a way to differentiate who is and is not staff

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
@Budcookie sorry bro, still no staff answered my page :( I am afraid to ask .... how.. much did you lose?

Also - please let me know how it goes in the end , once you talk to staff.. I hate to see you quit over this man , I haven't seen ya in game for a while since you joined a new guild.. but you are overall a good person and I hate seeing this having happened to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Budcookie

Grandmaster
@Adam and @Shane were promt in handling this. Adam made things right in under 15 minutes. This was completely my error, and by all rights they didnt have to do anything. Admins will never ask for you password and i should know that as long as I have been playing. Thanks UoF staff for the prompt service!!!

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I'm impressed they were able to make it right.

With all the trash talk on the server I think we can all agree this is the acts of true scum.

Glad to hear a happy outcome I really wasn't thinking it would be possible.