If you are new to the server and can't find a house spot...

Chuck

Novice
I have spent many hours searching the globe of uo and have developed a keen eye for house spots. If you are struggling to find anything big enough for your needs I may be able to help. Find any LS member in game and ask for Crackatoa, or send me a message in forums and I will guide you to a reasonable sized plot. Cheers!

Crackatoa

jamison1987

Master
I have spent many hours searching the globe of uo and have developed a keen eye for house spots. If you are struggling to find anything big enough for your needs I may be able to help. Find any LS member in game and ask for Crackatoa, or send me a message in forums and I will guide you to a reasonable sized plot. Cheers!

Crackatoa
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gronk

Grandmaster

Crackatoa
Let me know please!

drinn

Grandmaster
There are many good and even large spots available like for example near Brit moongate. People doesnt place them that often right after IDOCs, which is good for new players.

drinn

Grandmaster
From IDOCs, where ppl didnt place plots:

In Vesper-Minoc road

plot1.jpg

Between Britain and Trinsic

plot2.jpg

No mount area near Yew

plot3.jpg

Near Brit farm & moongate

plot4.jpg

The Gandin

Grandmaster
This should almost be another thing like companions. People who can help new players find housing plots. You guys are good at it!

drinn

Grandmaster
New plot places available from last nights IDOCs

East of Vesper

plot5.jpg

East of Vesper

plot6.jpg

Next to Minoc and West from Minoc moongate

plot7.jpg

North Britain Mining cave

plot8.jpg

East of Britain

plot9.jpg

West of Trinsic

plot10.jpg

East of Yew

plot11.jpg

Brit farm

plot12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

drinn

Grandmaster
Water illusion location

VERY NICE LOCATION FOR SEMI-LARGE HOUSE NEAR MINOC!

Go grab it new players.

plot_minoc.jpg

drinn

Grandmaster
Tested the Minoc plot. You can place at least 9x14 3-story plot for about 170k of cash! A cheap plot in good location.

plot_minoc2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: