WTB I WILL PAY 125MIL FOR item BLESS DEED ! or trading my super private island with 30x30 for it !

Bromista

Grandmaster
Maybe in other houses. Is that what you are talking about?

If so, why? Thought we were talking about the island. Even though I was missing the same corner by the door in my house you never got me. You did get Messremb though.

I did not block that from my memory, in fact it sticks out as one of the more cringeworthy island visits you made. Had you on tracking for hours that night.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
lol. remember the time I killed that stablemaster you never deserved and it didn't respawn?? that was hella-arious.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
@Bromista No clue what you are referencing. For one I don't hang out in the crafter's lounge and for two's I really have no clue what you are referencing. Anyway's not too concerned, just woke up had a nice toke and am enjoying my coffee. But you stay well sir.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
And really my day was got .on in the morning killed 2 snow elementals and got my cloth for the day. then replaced .our guildhouse into a bigger three svtory and was building that.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Hey @Bobby123 I put my whole fortune in to win that item bless deed. I'm practically a shoe in to win. Give me your best val runic and i will bless it for you. Don't worry daddy's got you baby boy.

I can't wait to see what's in this moving crate.