WTB I WILL PAY 125MIL FOR item BLESS DEED ! or trading my super private island with 30x30 for it !

exince

Grandmaster
wait what? Dumbmista backstabbed Messremb? really? not that it surprises me..

but i need a good story.. can i have storytime?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
lol Bobby, I did not think you were this clueless but this goes to show. I do not go out boasting this and that trying to make my self noticed and act like i am king, like your self..... which you are not lol. You need to think. This server is 3 years old now... You decide to come back in what March or April then start acting like your the shit? That is hilarious. You start basicly when i stopped being active. If the RDA Gem was out since the start. you would see i ruled them. 6-9 per day every day. I used to play just like you.

STORYTIME !

IF IF IF ..............

THERE ARE MANY IFS IN THIS WORLD !

lawl @Cold Spoon !

Last but not least , i have never brag abt my private island watsoever !

but if u come and try trolling my thread , rest assure i wont sit there and do nothing !

Back to main point , @Cold Spoon YOU ARE A NOBODY RIGHT NOW and probably will remain a nobody !

THANK U !

CYA !

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
wait what? Dumbmista backstabbed Messremb? really? not that it surprises me..

but i need a good story.. can i have storytime?

LAWL ! its funny right ??????????????

welcome back @exince !

Read one of my previous thread for more info !

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/pch-and-t-c-dead-guild-why-did-bromista-betray-his-guildies.73211/

YES ! THEY ARE ENEMIES INGAME NOW ! @Bromista backstab his FRIENDS AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNN !

LAWL @Bromista !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
STORYTIME !

IF IF IF ..............

THERE ARE MANY IFS IN THIS WORLD !

lawl @Cold Spoon !

Last but not least , i have never brag on my private island watsoever !

but if u come and try trolling my thread , rest assure i wont sit there and do nothing !

Back to main point , @Cold Spoon YOU ARE A NOBODY RIGHT NOW and probably will remain a nobody !

THANK U !

CYA !

Haha, yup think what cha want there bobby.
Have you ever heard of a thing called Living your life out side of a game?
It is more important. This is a Hobby, not a life.
I do not attach my Characters and boast what i do to you or any one. I do not need to.
I know what i do. You do not.
This here shows you are immature and insecure that you need to resort to a online game to feel good about your self and proud.
Sadly at the end of the day. No one will remember you or I. The mark you will be remembered for is what you make In your life outside of online. A little piece of advise, even thought i do not care for you. I still have respect for life and hate seeing it be wasted. You only have one.
I am done entertaining your Childish thoughts.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Haha, yup think what cha want there bobby.
Have you ever heard of a thing called Living your life out side of a game?
It is more important. This is a Hobby, not a life.
I do not attach my Characters and boast what i do to you or any one. I do not need to.
I know what i do. You do not.
This here shows you are immature and insecure that you need to resort to a online game to feel good about your self and proud.
Sadly at the end of the day. No one will remember you or I. The mark you will be remembered for is what you make In your life outside of online. A little piece of advise, even thought i do not care for you. I still have respect for life and hate seeing it be wasted. You only have one.
I am done entertaining your Childish thoughts.

typical no namer trying to act noble after trolling my thread ............

lawl @Cold Spoon !

But anyway THANKS FOR THE ADVISE , CAN YOU SHOO AWAY NOW ? I dont like talking to no namers u know ?

Just saying ....................

Bromista

Grandmaster
To say that Messremb and I are enemies is a bit of a stretch. We have mutual friends which is going to make things awkward but to say that we are mortal enemies is patently false. But I'm not like fuming with rage like @Bobby123 would at one of the people that he is no longer friends/allies with and I'm not gonna go fucking nuts any time I see him like, well, there are too many to list here but Barracoon has gone through more players than a Chinese phone book.

Anywho instead of selling my island plot to the people that left our guild over some drama that didn't involve me, I decided to sell it to a PCH member and I had a little fun with it before I did.

b4f7664206.png

725007cb26.png

f2e2261dab.png

That's truly it. That is my total involvement in this situation.

Oh and here's the Hanesboi version: I voted myself off the island and out of my own guild.

Pick whichever one best fits your narrative and run with it, boys.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
i like that house spot actually ................

Now i remember it Used to have a stable master near this plot !

But in all honesty , u should have sold it to @Messremb ! But i cant expect much from u @Bromista !

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah I guess Shane deleted the stablemaster. It was really kind of unnecessary, but let me tell you it was a beautiful thing to have a stable within a half screen from your front door/recall spot.

It was a beautiful thing.

I am gonna miss that island. All the $ corpses. All the dogs named DontKickMe and Silky. All the creepy Hanes stalking. Of all the portals (it was a hotspot) here's my personal favorite of the dozen or more I participated in on the island. These two were taken same round. Within a screen of my house...a beetle and dragon that I both solo'd:

10012a426f.png

bed7d475e8.png

Had some good times.

And a lot of laughs at peoples dumb remarks about the island too. All the wild speculation, accusations, and in Hanes' case a jealousy that's tough to match.

Memphist

Grandmaster
sTORYTIME !

sTILL the same old @Bromista ! Hey i have one advice for u , if you wish to comment on something at least make sure you know whats going on actually before babbling on forums u know ? Just saying ....................

LAWL !

One more thing , shouldnt you be thinking how to mend ties with @Messremb or maybe focus on recruiting new members under your new guild SCRUB ?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Shame on you backstabber ! Cant believe u would backstab your longtime and only friend ingame !

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LOL. You are speaking about shame??? You dont have any honor, you shame your whole family for CHEATING this game and coming back.

LAWL CHEATING WINS WHAT A JOKE GUILD

wreckognize

Grandmaster
lol ya @Bromista i was always sooo jealous about um jungle island lol with um method of farming gold and tamer items i'll never need and um stablemaster i would never use since i have no tamer

soo jealous lmao. thanks for staying close enough to the wall for meteo all those times, was good times.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
if you wish to comment on something at least make sure you know whats going on actually before babbling on forums u know ? Just saying ....................

HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! THE IRONY! IT HURTS MY STOMACH HOW MUCH I AM LAUGHING AT THE IRONY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

LAWL !

Bromista

Grandmaster
lol ya @Bromista i was always sooo jealous about um jungle island lol with um method of farming gold and tamer items i'll never need and um stablemaster i would never use since i have no tamer

soo jealous lmao. thanks for staying close enough to the wall for meteo all those times, was good times.
Never once meteor swarmed me but good try.

However, if it's explo gating in town....now that's a different story.

BTW you need to have a talk with your boy @EvilAcid , kid made himself look a real * yesterday in the CAMO lounge aka Crafter's Guild. Don't even have to reflect/call guards when the dumbshit can't hop the gate in time for the explo to hit LOLOLOL. This is like watching EQMS give a true newb pointers/get established. It's always ugly, a struggle, and likely won't pan out.