WTB I really want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Most female players are often too scared to be overtly "female" because...well, boys. So when someone posts being very womanly some get suspicious because it's almost like a running joke that to get free stuff you pretend you're a girl. I think it's cool you're in-your-face about being female. I've just seen a lot of woman take that stance and then the guys get creepy and suddenly the woman gets freaked out. And sometimes, enough so to leave the shard.
And for some reason people find it so hard to believe not only a woman but a good looking woman would play UO. Men do outnumber us ladies quite a bit, but I think of lot of people would be surprised at knowing how many females actually do play. But many of them tend to be pvmers or RPers. Not all, just the majority, so they aren't exposed to females as often. Gotta have a pretty tough skin to be a female pvper.
Welcome and have fun on UOF. And thanks for the help the other night on Booty Island!

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Not sure why people seem to think im **** and balls when ive told you all otherwise...
Do that less of women actually play this game to question my word?

Its more the fact of your sluttish attitude that makes everyone think youre just a man trying to get cheap or free stuff. Itll probably wok but you definitely have a penis and balls.

Morgy

Grandmaster
You must be right about that!
Come over here and let me smack your lil thorn mouth with my bigger dick!!

So, your saying im a guy ****?

Id hate to see what youd pay for :confused:.....calls me a **** over some words! AHAHAH Then a dude **** to boot. IM A DUDE AM I?

Sweetheart ...control your fabricated slander.....You might make yourself look like a useless tool...

If I wanted to go ****...sure wouldn't be on a public gaming forum and for free!

HAHAHHA !
Oh gees thank you for making me laugh!!!!

hoodfigure

Master
I'm a vegetarian so you can bring me dinner.....
ETVugXG.jpg

Cack

Grandmaster
this is so true. Every vegan or vegetarian has told me that they are u, unasked... I rarely ever tell someone I eat meat unless it comes up in conversation like ...what did you have for dinner? ...oh steak and potatoes.
It's like A.A.
hi I'm cack and I eat meat.
very strange

Morgy

Grandmaster
Most peeps are meat eaters...wouldn't have to say as such...most people would assume you eat dead cooked meat right....

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
You must be right about that!
Come over here and let me smack your lil thorn mouth with my bigger dick!!

So, your saying im a guy ****?

Id hate to see what youd pay for :confused:.....calls me a **** over some words! AHAHAH Then a dude **** to boot. IM A DUDE AM I?

Sweetheart ...control your fabricated slander.....You might make yourself look like a useless tool...

If I wanted to go ****...sure wouldn't be on a public gaming forum and for free!

HAHAHHA !
Oh gees thank you for making me laugh!!!!

I said you had sluttish words not that you are a ****. Thats not fabrication, thats just reading what you have wrote.
Stuff like the examples below make it obvious you have hairy knuckles and arse crack and are just trying to lure some pathetic individuals into giving you cheap or free stuff. Good luck to you, it'll probably work.
Well I can't post that! :oops: what I really want....

But in game, I wouldn't mind getting my "hands" on some pretty lil' pixels!!!

I am shy at times...yet so vicious at night....Curtains please!!!! Oooo La La!!;)

And ummm a Cellar.....and I really can't say what i'll be doing down there!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.