I am now discouraged :(

Dreifub

Journeyman
Seen the world saves got corrupted....logged on and just so happened to be........I started playing durring that time frame........and well now Im back to square 1 :( I really dont want to beg but im going to have to now........If anyone is willing to throw me a few K so i can start Reworking on my skills that would be much obliged and I swear I will pay you back.......This sucks :/ But stuff like this happens every so often and well all you can do is rebuild!!

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
Seen the world saves got corrupted....logged on and just so happened to be........I started playing durring that time frame........and well now Im back to square 1 :( I really dont want to beg but im going to have to now........If anyone is willing to throw me a few K so i can start Reworking on my skills that would be much obliged and I swear I will pay you back.......This sucks :/ But stuff like this happens every so often and well all you can do is rebuild!!

yeah pm me i can help you out

Dreifub

Journeyman
Someone already got to me :) but i appreciate it :) just need to go buy a rune book and stuff now and get to the bard table XD

S

Shane

Ton's of vets are offering gold to new legitimate players i believe. Also one of the vets gave one of the companions a bunch of gold to help new players as well i think.

dont wanna make a new thread for this but how far was this set back? because im missing all valorite ore and iron ore from my chest wich i collected over at least 1 day. (~70 valorite ore and ~350 iron ore).

dont wanna cry but is a bit sad to lose all that after collecting it so in tiny portions.

lol.... ._. hum 2 days... dunno game saves ever 15 min or so? so why 2 days of setback :/? also isnt the first time it happend and i dont play 2 months yet...

like i said i dont wanna cry. i love this sever and the game and i definitly will continue to play, but it would be more than discouraging if that keeps happening

Bunnky

Grandmaster
@Dreifub I'll get to remaking your runebook in the next couple days.. I'm discouraged from playing, I'm sure alot are. Chin up! :) before you know it those 2 days will be behind us, and this will be an event to remember. If your online this weekend maybe that would be a good time to meet up. Lemme know, and good luck getting back where you were :-\

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Dreifub

Journeyman
One of the new Devs I guess screwed up on the world save code.......and it corrupted all of them from the past few days.......and Bunnky Yes sir I will be on tommorow and i will be on to check out progress and hopfuly get to the bard table by the time i go to work ;)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Great! I actually have off tmrw as well, meaning I'll be online late tonight and most of the day tmrw. Maybe I'll have it done tonight :)

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Tarraz

Expert
Isnt there a way the admins can give you your skills back?

What if somebody had 115 taming and lost it? That would take forever to get back

Dreifub

Journeyman
I wouldent see why they woulden tif you had screenshots with a timestamp maybe??? hell i have a stream saved of me starting on the server on twitch

Sarphus

Journeyman
I woudln't be too discouraged. Think of it this way. It would take you 2 mil gold to get the 2 char slots you just got for free. How long does it take you to farm 2 mil gold?
Before this happened I was wrestling with whether to save for a char slot or save for power scrolls. Now I'm not.
I got hit really hard but still feel like I came out ahead. We basically lost 3 days because we rolled back 2 days (which I ground taming till 2AM both nights) and the server was pretty much down all day yesterday. I went from 98.3 taming to 91.7. It sucks to have to go through that rough grind again but the free char slots simplified some of the decisions I was kinda stuck on.

Tarraz

Expert
I woudln't be too discouraged. Think of it this way. It would take you 2 mil gold to get the 2 char slots you just got for free. How long does it take you to farm 2 mil gold?
Before this happened I was wrestling with whether to save for a char slot or save for power scrolls. Now I'm not.
I got hit really hard but still feel like I came out ahead. We basically lost 3 days because we rolled back 2 days (which I ground taming till 2AM both nights) and the server was pretty much down all day yesterday. I went from 98.3 taming to 91.7. It sucks to have to go through that rough grind again but the free char slots simplified some of the decisions I was kinda stuck on.

Oh, I was under the impression he lost everything in his account., all chars from a long period of time

But the actual loss is just two days worth.

Sarphus

Journeyman
Oh, I was under the impression he lost everything in his account., all chars from a long period of time

But the actual loss is just two days worth.
He just started. Basically, I think it rolled him back to a point before he got some setup items like a runebook with a rune to the bard table. He was using the bard table to get provoke on a character so he could farm gold, etc.

Dreifub

Journeyman
Actually I lost a bunch of stuff....first day on the server i went to Flubs IDOC had some statues etc.....70k I got lucky on my first day here.....and being a new player in UO in general that stuff was like loosing a puppy Lol