How to get rideables out of combat?

halygon

Grandmaster
so what exactly makes mare on uof stronger than on gamers or dfi ?
there are no things such as isnta firebreaths. firebreath is an internal cooldown of the pet and will be casted whenever it feels like it. sometimes if you are unlucky, and the pet was recently in combat and is holding its breath, it will be the first thing its doing. however thats how all pets work...
Pet balls and skillloss, dont effect the power of the pet it ANY way while you are fighting it ?
All guard me doesnt explain the rideability of pets who were previously in combat. If i want to mount it up, im not going to want it guard me, i want it to follow so i can mount it, not attack. Besides that you can change all guard me to a defensive all guard me with minimal staff interference i guess. Nobody is going to attack with all guard me, nor will he say all guard me if he wants to flee. how does that make a pet used offesnively stronger lul
Im not entirely sure, if you understood what my first post is about and after that my question about how mares are actually STRONGER in pvp than on other UOR servers.
Everything you said doesnt make the pet stronger in pvp.

So its like this. The AR for players is screwed here, which means that the same melee damage done on ********/UOAddiction/DFI will be less than the melee damage done here. The all guard me thing also calculates into smarter PvP pets.

But most importantly, the Skill loss is huge here (who cares about pet balls, they have those on most shards). When a pet does not lose much skill, players are more likely to use 7x pets in PvP, where on other shards, 7x pets are so expensive that its not common for EVERY tamer to have one. 7x mare is a 7x mare and does some big damage via magic. Lets throw in the extra armor that the mare has and.. well its a dangerous combination for PvP.

The devs seem to like tamers here so they don't nerf pets very often. Instead, they brought back the old school mount timer for fighting pets. This prevents a lot of pet PvP because the opponent can just run away as the tamer cannot remount to chase.

Uzz Uzz

Journeyman
So its like this. The AR for players is screwed here, which means that the same melee damage done on ********/UOAddiction/DFI will be less than the melee damage done here. The all guard me thing also calculates into smarter PvP pets.

But most importantly, the Skill loss is huge here (who cares about pet balls, they have those on most shards). When a pet does not lose much skill, players are more likely to use 7x pets in PvP, where on other shards, 7x pets are so expensive that its not common for EVERY tamer to have one. 7x mare is a 7x mare and does some big damage via magic. Lets throw in the extra armor that the mare has and.. well its a dangerous combination for PvP.

The devs seem to like tamers here so they don't nerf pets very often. Instead, they brought back the old school mount timer for fighting pets. This prevents a lot of pet PvP because the opponent can just run away as the tamer cannot remount to chase.

well first of all, i have to agree regardless of PvP, summoning balls should have a 25% skill loss like on other shards. this is a good idea anyways.

back to your arguments, mares ALWAYS had stronger magic casts than other pets, thats just how it is. ive never seen something different on any uor shard.
The extra armor the nightmare has, well, i dont i need to explain how useless armor for a pet vs players is and in pvp in general :p

im not sure about AR for players, maybe their script is bugged, however, if AR for players is really screwed, theres a MUCH MUCH worse effect on this for pure dexxers and tank mages...

disregardless, if the whole thing is intended, im ok with it, i just dont see the reasoning behind it -sorry but all your arguments are really weak and not related to the problem

halygon

Grandmaster
disregardless, if the whole thing is intended, im ok with it, i just dont see the reasoning behind it -sorry but all your arguments are really weak and not related to the problem
Oh.. here we go...

well first of all, i have to agree regardless of PvP, summoning balls should have a 25% skill loss like on other shards. this is a good idea anyways.
I never even mentioned skill loss by summoning balls, but I'd be down for that. I am referring to skill loss via pet death. On other shards, its pretty common to trap pet, if bonded kill it so that it loses skill. If there is a skill loss via pet ball, that's an additional hit to the pet. The idea is to reduce the amount of maxxed out pets. Unless of course you LIKE pvping with tamers when EVERYONE HAS A 7X PET...

back to your arguments, mares ALWAYS had stronger magic casts than other pets, thats just how it is. ive never seen something different on any uor shard..
Well yeah, how are you contradicting me? Sounds to me that you think my statements are true.. rut row...

The extra armor the nightmare has, well, i dont i need to explain how useless armor for a pet vs players is and in pvp in general :p
Are you eat CoCo Puffs? AR is a huge factor in all PvP.. .even in a mage vs mage fight, AR can reduce stun punches. The extra armor prevents me from hurting the mare as much. Also since AR on players is broken, a mare hits through even my 60AR with no trouble. My 60AR on UOG/UOA would prevent the mare from even touching me more than once or twice. So AR has no use in PvP or Pet vs Players? WOW! PvP in general?? I'll just say this... how about you let me hit you twice with my war hammer while you stand still with no armor on. Even on this broke AR shard, your 31 AR Barbed leather will keep you from being two-hitted.

im not sure about AR for players, maybe their script is bugged, however, if AR for players is really screwed, theres a MUCH MUCH worse effect on this for pure dexxers and tank mages...
No you fool! It affects EVERYONE --ESPECIALLY PVPERS WHO FIGHT A TAMER WITH A MARE.

Seriously! Why do you even try to argue ridiculous points? This isn't the first thread you've done this. Everyone is crying at you to stop and you still bang your head against a wall.

Uzz Uzz

Journeyman
Oh.. here we go...

I never even mentioned skill loss by summoning balls, but I'd be down for that. I am referring to skill loss via pet death. On other shards, its pretty common to trap pet, if bonded kill it so that it loses skill. If there is a skill loss via pet ball, that's an additional hit to the pet. The idea is to reduce the amount of maxxed out pets. Unless of course you LIKE pvping with tamers when EVERYONE HAS A 7X PET...

Well yeah, how are you contradicting me? Sounds to me that you think my statements are true.. rut row...

i think skill loss on pet death on gamers is 0.1. skill loss on death has mostly been irrelevant. skill loss with summon balls is where its at. it creates a hzuge risk for tamers going out with their pets instead of staying in dungeons. adding a bigger skill loss than 0.1 per death would be too much of a hit for pvp

Are you eat CoCo Puffs? AR is a huge factor in all PvP.. .even in a mage vs mage fight, AR can reduce stun punches. The extra armor prevents me from hurting the mare as much. Also since AR on players is broken, a mare hits through even my 60AR with no trouble. My 60AR on UOG/UOA would prevent the mare from even touching me more than once or twice. So AR has no use in PvP or Pet vs Players? WOW! PvP in general?? I'll just say this... how about you let me hit you twice with my war hammer while you stand still with no armor on. Even on this broke AR shard, your 31 AR Barbed leather will keep you from being two-hitted.

No you fool! It affects EVERYONE --ESPECIALLY PVPERS WHO FIGHT A TAMER WITH A MARE.

Seriously! Why do you even try to argue ridiculous points? This isn't the first thread you've done this. Everyone is crying at you to stop and you still bang your head against a wall.

i was talking about nightmare AR which HAS no effect in a pvp situation. nobody sane with a pvp template would try to kill a tamers mare and then go for him lol. do you even leave a dungeon someday or do you keep argueing about pvp stuff you understand nothing about.

referring to player AR in general, as i said, if AR is screwed on that shard anyways, you should rather worry about dexxers and tank mages instead of pet hits lol.

your logic is flawed, you keep argueing with AR AR etc. If they removed the rideability because the AR on this server is so weak, that mares will keep doing damage to players even with high armor, than dexxers and tank mages must be completely overpowered over here and you wouldnt stand a chance vs them

halygon

Grandmaster
i was talking about nightmare AR which HAS no effect in a pvp situation. nobody sane with a pvp template would try to kill a tamers mare and then go for him lol. do you even leave a dungeon someday or do you keep argueing about pvp stuff you understand nothing about.

referring to player AR in general, as i said, if AR is screwed on that shard anyways, you should rather worry about dexxers and tank mages instead of pet hits lol.

your logic is flawed, you keep argueing with AR AR etc. If they removed the rideability because the AR on this server is so weak, that mares will keep doing damage to players even with high armor, than dexxers and tank mages must be completely overpowered over here and you wouldnt stand a chance vs them
You are trying to mix two things together to make your argument appear valid. There are two topics here, not one.

1) Why is there a timer on mounting a pet when it has been fighting ---> Devs don't want Tamer PvP
2) Why is a mare so powerful on this shard compared to UOG/UOA/DFI --> Player/Pet AR, Lack of pet Skill Loss, Improved All Guard command

I know your mind is a convoluted maze of never-ending illogical thoughts, but please keep things straight when you are responding to a thread.

Easy answer(s) to easy question(s).

Uzz Uzz

Journeyman
You are trying to mix two things together to make your argument appear valid. There are two topics here, not one.

1) Why is there a timer on mounting a pet when it has been fighting ---> Devs don't want Tamer PvP
2) Why is a mare so powerful on this shard compared to UOG/UOA/DFI --> Player/Pet AR, Lack of pet Skill Loss, Improved All Guard command

I know your mind is a convoluted maze of never-ending illogical thoughts, but please keep things straight when you are responding to a thread.

Easy answer(s) to easy question(s).

as i said earlier, i accept the decision, i just wanted to know if its intended, a bug, or the result of unknowledgable players like you constantly crying when somebody kills them and they think its overpowered.

2nd and last: mares themselves dont get stronger with pet skill loss, all guard doesnt makes them stronger either. you can aswell say all kill and it has the same effect. If player AR is such a problem here, you should start worrying about dexxers and tank amges, and write a letter to the devs, to remove them from the pvp scene too!

halygon

Grandmaster
as i said earlier, i accept the decision, i just wanted to know if its intended, a bug, or the result of unknowledgable players like you constantly crying when somebody kills them and they think its overpowered.
I am unknowledgable? LMAO

2nd and last: mares themselves dont get stronger with pet skill loss, all guard doesnt makes them stronger either. you can aswell say all kill and it has the same effect.
Of course all of that makes them stronger for PvP. I guess you cannot fathom the difference between a direct effect and an indirect effect - they are both effects.

If player AR is such a problem here, you should start worrying about dexxers and tank amges, and write a letter to the devs, to remove them from the pvp scene too!

Are you TRYING to make this thread similar to the last one you faced off with me on? You were pretty embarrassed there too.

Why don't you just let this thread end here.

Uzz Uzz

Journeyman
I am unknowledgable? LMAO

Of course all of that makes them stronger for PvP. I guess you cannot fathom the difference between a direct effect and an indirect effect - they are both effects.

Are you TRYING to make this thread similar to the last one you faced off with me on? You were pretty embarrassed there too.

Why don't you just let this thread end here.

even indirectly it doesnt make them stronger :D i can aswell train a 7x gm again, and have it ready for fight. dont you get that ? just because its easier to keep it 7x gm doesnt mean it becomes stronger. nobody is going to kill a mare while fighting in order to make it "weaker" lol.

i wasnt really embarassed in the last thread, but just as you proved again in this thread, its useless to argue with you. you bring weak arguments but still make them sound perfectly logical and unassailable in your own head. everybody knows that steamuo's ability to have script macros is very dangerous and its exactly what the devs are worried about among other things. yet you still have no clue.

severus

Grandmaster
there are no things such as isnta firebreaths. firebreath is an internal cooldown of the pet and will be casted whenever it feels like it. sometimes if you are unlucky, and the pet was recently in combat and is holding its breath, it will be the first thing its doing. however thats how all pets work...
Pet balls and skillloss, dont effect the power of the pet it ANY way while you are fighting it ?
All guard me doesnt explain the rideability of pets who were previously in combat. If i want to mount it up, im not going to want it guard me, i want it to follow so i can mount it, not attack. Besides that you can change all guard me to a defensive all guard me with minimal staff interference i guess. Nobody is going to attack with all guard me, nor will he say all guard me if he wants to flee. how does that make a pet used offesnively stronger lul
Im not entirely sure, if you understood what my first post is about and after that my question about how mares are actually STRONGER in pvp than on other UOR servers.
Everything you said doesnt make the pet stronger in pvp.
Yiu need to see cristina luv, then say theres no such thing as insta fire breathe.. guys pets always do the 40 and 25 fire breathe as soom as she attacks you. All guard me is probably what causes that shit lol

Uzz Uzz

Journeyman
Yiu need to see cristina luv, then say theres no such thing as insta fire breathe.. guys pets always do the 40 and 25 fire breathe as soom as she attacks you. All guard me is probably what causes that shit lol

well it can definately happen. its also possible to prepare your pets to do it. usually before they firebreath they make a sound/animation. just say all come quickly and they will hae it insta ready for their next attack because thatrs what they planned to do. so if thats the caase, the first thing theyll do is firebreath