How many people using Playuo(Sallos) on uoforever?

Playing with Playuo(Sallos)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

a'nal

Novice
@Slick Brick sorry but thats not true and if they remove sallos iam done with uoforever...cant play uo with other clients to ugly not smoooth enough

btw u have a bigger advantage with uosteam&easyuo u can script the shit out of the game with this 3rd programm

aIck

Grandmaster
btw u have a bigger advantage with uosteam&easyuo u can script the shit out of the game with this 3rd programm
Dude, that's totally irrelevant because Sallos gives you advantages such as not being able to write complicated and automated macros! Also, it makes your UO look like it was made in 2000's instead of 90's... remove pls.
People who play with sallos have now become so used to the setting spells to queue-cast faster than people can cast them through other clients, as well as the target setting of people who aren't on screen, that they would definitely quit this game because they would be forced to fight on an even playing field as those people who choose to rely on their own timing. Anyone who PvP's with this client has an advantage over every other client and it is extremely toxic that this is even allowed. Might as well go real crazy with it and when you put in perma-stat and shaming this week-- remove sallos from the list of usable clients. Let the rage flow Sallos users, let it flow. :D
Could you please stop posting about things you don't know jack shit about?

Baby Blue

Master
So why do people say Sallos isn't good for pvm though?

Because it's bugged and you cannot see some mobs
Yes, cannot see Age of Shadows mobs or anything newer. Some of the newer areas are bugged as well. For example if you visit in certain dungeons, you have to restart your client after that because you won't see any custom houses. Those are the reasons why Sallos isn't very good if you like doing RDAs etc.

Once you start playing on Sallos, it's hard to go back. It just feels and looks so much better even though you cannot create complicated macros with it. Sallos is pretty much perfect client for pvping. Some bug fixes would be nice though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Belge

Grandmaster
everyone should be forced to use razor only, all you ***** so-called pvpers will abuse any loopholes you can find...and have been for years... In my humble opinion, if you want a smoother game that doesn't look like its from the 90s, go play wow. if you can't pvp with razor you suck, ask flube or jenny j what they use..

Edited for alck

Last edited by a moderator:

aIck

Grandmaster
everyone should be forced to use razor only, all you ***** so-called pvpers will abuse any loopholes you can find... and have been for years... you want a smoother game that doesn't look like its from the 90s, go play wow. if you can't pvp with razor you suck, ask flube or jenny j what they use..
Razor has so much more loopholes than Sallos it's not even funny. Why not get rid of assist programs altogether?

PS.
you want a smoother game that doesn't look like its from the 90s, go play wow.
Stop posting.

Belge

Grandmaster
im all for consistency... and having a even playing field and fairness to everyone... but the general attitude for internet warriors is to take any advantage they can get... i.e. tree hacks, 3rd party prig advantages etc...

I actually like the graphics in UO, one of the main reasons I play... letting people eliminate graphics to give them advantage over people, that like the game the way it was made, is stupid and unfair.. thats just an example of shit I find annoying with uo.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
im all for consistency... and having a even playing field and fairness to everyone... but the general attitude for internet warriors is to take any advantage they can get... i.e. tree hacks, 3rd party prig advantages etc...

I actually like the graphics in UO, one of the main reasons I play... letting people eliminate graphics to give them advantage over people, that like the game the way it was made, is stupid and unfair.. thats just an example of shit I find annoying with uo.

it is even everyone has the option of using 1 of the 3 clients each has pros and cons, Sallos is inferior to Steam in lots of ways

U-Haul

Master
hi, you should have made the poll with choices on what they use. [even none, i know some people who only use in game client macros w/hotkeys]

aIck

Grandmaster
how is it not my opinion..? lol
Because it was a statement, and a stupid one at that.

Sallos provides no advantage guys:
Aside from giving an ancient game a pretty neat facelift and a lot less clunky feeling... not really. Sticky healthbars and being able to set Last Target offscreen ain't really as scandalous features as people try to make 'em be.

Now, if only it could be updated to support all custom content and be given UOSteam's targeting system~~

Weland

Grandmaster
I prefer Steam currently but I'm still working out targeting macros for red players. To target them so I can initiate combat on them faster than me trying to catch them with my mouse.