How many Girls play guy characters on uo?

I never really play girl characters in any game, I've noticed that when you tell everyone who all ur characters are in any game it sometimes becomes a problem. Plus it's good to keep rl off uo or any game for that matter

I have one character that people know as me the rest no one knows :) And for my avatar so what? That gives no info on who I am I don't have my name age or addy or phone number in there. My avatar was outdated I updated it lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
My "main" characters are female, and I'm female irl. I also have two male characters because one is a guard character, and just seemed he should be a he and the other is a pirate and I just wanted a character named Calico Jack..lol. I think when you have 12 characters, people tend to make them of both genders and I don't think it's a big deal either way really.

Tydeus

Master
I made two female characters because I had collected a lot of nice female leather armor that I would otherwise have no use for without females chars.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I have 2 female characters that I had to stop logging onto because I end up dressing and undressing them and making them do little fashion/peep shows

signature field is blank

I made two female characters because I had collected a lot of nice female leather armor that I would otherwise have no use for without females chars.
UOF does not discriminate against cross dressimg. So you can use that push up bra. I mean bustier on a male as well

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
4/9 of my chars are female. :p Don't think it's weird if female plays a male char.

I have played male and female alike it depends, at one time to be annoying myself and several of my guild mates played males wearing pristine pink our names were Da Butt Brothers...it just depends..lol its not like it is serious . it is after all a game.

Mercedies

Grandmaster
The only time I've ever made male chars is when I come up with a really, really great name that doesn't work otherwise.

...a total of 2 times over the course of 15 years lol

aIck

Grandmaster
females get much more leather armor selection
FYI, crossdressing was made possible a while ago. There is still some female armour male characters can't wear though.
8b0a5423c08af392e48fceb44dca733d.png

Lol only had one female since the 1990s. She was a red thief. After my Dragon bite her, a friend murdered her by accident. He didn't know it was me in my home. Cause back then you could steal house keys. Also back then, reds lost skill pts like pets looses skill pts for dying. I had to kill her off. I held a funeral for her. Lol