How many crafting chars do you have?

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
No idea, but smith BOD are more complicated. They require rarer resources and the lower end reward are very abundant, even with the system fixed, and have no real market value. Who wants a gargoyle pickaxe, or fortification powder, or even dull copper runic hammer?

Forgot to mention I just GMed fletching and I think there's some good money there. A good superslayer exceptionnal bow can be sold for 10-15k (saw a regular Repond bow for 25k today, which is insane, and a 50k daemon dismisall regular bow, which is like... deleteyouraccount material). Wood is extremely easy to get (2gold per board in most cities) and the crafting process is fast.

shadeghost6696

Apprentice
Make damn good money crafting my guild thats all we are in a crafting guild and make a ton of money and fishing i make more money than tamers easy but fishing u have to know the pirate guilds worth knowing or ur just stuck with mibs which is still good money

Delvorin

Grandmaster
I have 2 crafters, one is my legendary crafter and changed him a few times until setting on this template. If I get my hands on a 120 mining, I'll drop magery to 75, but don't really need it as I just go around mining ores.

120 Blacksmith
120 Carpentry
120 Tinkering
120 Tailoring
115 Mining
80 Magery
45 Musicianship

My second crafter is a mismatch lol. Started out as a bod runner but then turned him into wood collector and then bowcrafter and poisoner. Mainly have poisoning to sell DP weapons. I was bored and thought I'd gain in a skill I've never tried.

100 Blacksmith
100 Tailor
100 Poisoning
100 Bowcraft/Fletching
84 Lumberjack (slowly getting to 100)
60 Magery
80+ Meditation