How is everyone making their gold?

Biff

Novice
100 macing, 100 tactics, 100 provo, 100 music, 80 anatomy, 80 healing, 80 resist spells, 60 magery

All skills can be macrod afk in a day or two. I can solo titan paragon all day and kill em much quick then a tamer (repond weap ftw). No need to train your taming skill for weeks before you can start farming serious gold.
I found 4 Taming SS's yesterday that I sold for 550k~
As long as stuff is provoked, you can swing on em all day w/o worrying. So Dragon slayers and Silvers are real useful too.

My recommendation would definitely be dexxer/provoker. I used to play a mage/provoker but the slayer weapons sold it for me. Also, not having to spend gold on regs which would lower the income/profit rate.
Archery is probably the best for this build, but I wanted macing so I can chug pots w/o having to unequip (re equipping resets swing timer) and not having to spend money/farm for arrows.
But its primarily a provoker with the ability to hit for 150 dmg a swing :)

My other money maker is my Tmapper
100 mage, 100 Eval, 100 Med, 100 provo, 100 music, 96~ lockpicking (***** to train), 70 cartography, 30 hiding.
No resist spells but this character only see's action at treasure map chests. Provocation protects me well enough.

Best of luck :)
Hey dude thanks for posting this.
Which mace weapon would you suggest for starting out before I start finding slayers?
Which type of mace?
If you still play would you have anything i could borrow or have to start me off?
Cheers!

One Eye

Expert
Which mace weapon would you suggest for starting out before I start finding slayers?
Which type of mace?
If you still play would you have anything i could borrow or have to start me off?
Cheers!
Look at the date, this is back 2014.

Which type of mace?
Cheers!

I think most macers use War Maces and Quarter Staves

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
nobody uses maces. mostly q staffs and war hammers. but slayer macing weapons are harder to find than swords. most common and easy to use is archery with provo