Horse Barding Deeds

Would you choose armored horse over swampy?

• Aye!

Votes: 119 95.2%
  • Nay!

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

Orangeskunk

Apprentice
I vote yes end i think the staff could add various types of armor: those created by us players ( leather by tailors end metal by craftsmans ), and some specials that can be found in the mobs loot.

Furync

Grandmaster
I voted yes. Love the armor, hate the swampy.

This is something I actually suggested in discord many times. I'd love to have an armored pack beetle. I would also love the possibility to dye them.

Thanks Sir. And staff.

Sir.

Grandmaster
I think this is a great idea but i have an alternative if it wasn't mentioned yet. have special horses with same spawn rate as the swampies. just making any horse armorable is just too easy.
Ahhh see this is a good fair balance as well... Like the clydesdale horsess of UO; only horse large enough to bare the weight of armor in Britannia! I love it!

Young Star

Grandmaster
My previous suggestion on this topic was to add a special non faction war horse. They would spawn rarer like the swampy and eould be strong enough to be barded. Regular horses from the stables would not.

baddie

Master
1. Could use the Charger of the Fallen graphic for armored horses.
2. Living bonded horses as opposed to ethy's is a pretty cool/fair trade-off i think for the armor vs convenience aspects.
3. Options are always good to have..
4. Swampy uuuuuugly :(
omg YES please Charger of the Fallen armored horses. those things have the true appearance of a battle armored mount, and they look great.

maybe even some dye options, hit up that talisman market, yo!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Keep voting bump! :D 43 votes already is
totally-awesome.gif
so saith the Spicoli

Nekronos

Master
You get to keep your swampy, change your vote. I think he just means add this horse, which I also would prefer to a swampy. I will not get a swamp dragon, too Star Wars

Sir.

Grandmaster
Huzzah! 51 votes! Let's take it to 100 and show how much melee tali guys need some support in choice other than a swampy! Spread the link to friends to vote!!

Most definitely! Lets get some special armored horses to have options other than swampies! Tamers get to choose between a reptilian and mammal egg(wait mammals dont lay eggs) for a meta steed. Let the non-tamers toons have the same option for barded mounts!