Horse Barding Deeds

Would you choose armored horse over swampy?

• Aye!

Votes: 119 95.2%
  • Nay!

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

smile it's me

Grandmaster
I'm all for horse barding deeds but PLEASE dont use the charger of the fallen graphics. it is already used for meta steeds and expensive ethy. i dont want to see that graphic fill the whole world as it will become cheap

Sir.

Grandmaster
I'm all for horse barding deeds but PLEASE dont use the charger of the fallen graphics. it is already used for meta steeds and expensive ethy. i dont want to see that graphic fill the whole world as it will become cheap
Good point - but i think the fact that there are still two distinctly different versions give them both their own benefits and reasonable balances:
Ethy's are ethy's - blessed, poppable, don't die, convenient to the max, no AR bonus, better for zerker/rogue tali's
Horses do die, they require bonding, the barding can be damaged and break, can't puttem in yer pack, AR bonus so it's mostly gonna be phylactery tali's you'll see on them.
I think most people aren't gonna go through all that if they aren't gonna outright buy a charger ethy just for the looks either, no?
Honestly, though, I'll take normal looking horse, just don't leave me the only option to max out my efficiency on an ugly ass swampy! lol

Young Star

Grandmaster
There is a different graphic that i have seen for armored horses. It doesnt have to be a charger of the fallen. OSI dropped the ball on armored mounts when they went with a swampy and stopped there.

Sir.

Grandmaster
There is a different graphic that i have seen for armored horses. It doesnt have to be a charger of the fallen. OSI dropped the ball on armored mounts when they went with a swampy and stopped there.
Ooo neat! Is it in the 2d client too tho i wonder?

Torrun

Expert
Don't the faction mounts have some sort of barding in 3d? That may be what Youngstar is referring to? Other than that charger is all I've seen.

Young Star

Grandmaster
dante_5-8.jpg

beasts2.jpg

Sir.

Grandmaster
bah custom stuff not so optimal :( if only they woulda made ONE MORE mount instead of stopping at swampy..

Sir.

Grandmaster
it might be cool to just add them and not remove swampy barding deeds tho, but horses should have less AR because of size
WHAAAAAAAAAT!? Less ar because of SIZE!? Bro, i think u need to chill under my bong for a knight... fking size determines outcome? Negative broskie - If anything, small size should increase dex/misses - i suggest same exact stats/role as swampy, just on horses! Cmaan! Vote ye people! HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End

Master
Maybe the easiest way would be to put in transform deeds to just turn a swampy into a horse but I really would rather see multiple kinds of barding animals. Swamped are big fat green turds wrapped in tinfoil after barding. If only we could them with wood to turn them brown so their true colors would show.