Holiday Gift Giving Procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logain

Expert
It's just as simple as you cannot please everyone all the time. I wasn't expecting anything as I had to work but Santa went down faster then expected. My bro wasn't logged on yet as he thought he had another hour til Santa died.

Take a deep breath, enjoy your holidays, come back with a smile on your face and be happy we have a great shard to play on to continue enjoying the best game ever made.

Ack! I missed out on some Pixels!! Ack, Did you see how much the rare ones were selling for!! If I had gotten a rare thing, (which I probably would have) I'd have sold it so fast too. or held onto it until it was worth gazillions, and then I'd have sold it. Shane, you suck, because I missed out on my chance to get uber rares to resell for goldz......What ever the whiners are telling us all, The truth is, they feel burned, because they lost out on something to sell.........Oh me feels hurt because ididn't get the rares. I just might have to take my childish 'tude and rage quit. And then sit on my azz missing out on all the fake friends I have in online games who I won't play with anymore because of my feels. Really?!

you need to take a break because your so upset? Get over it, we missed out, on the free thing giving out the free stuff. Go away whiner, go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.