1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guild Tags?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhireHawk, Mar 6, 2018.

1. AreYouKidden

AreYouKidden Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Avalon Alduin, Achilles Alduin, Adams Alduin, Axgalor Alduin, Whisky Walt, Luke Thighwalker, AreYouKidden, Rusty Cleaver, The Mad Hatter
    It's more about taking freedom of choice away. When I join a club in real life, regardless of what it is, unless that club deems it a requirement I show club colors, I can choose to or not to show who I'm representing.. To me a guild is akin to the same thing. I will always choose to show my guild tags no matter what, however I don't think it should be a requirement. It never was, there was never a need to change that. We also require our guild members to wear their tags, and not be douchbags, and deal with it if they do not abide. The system wasn't needed to police this, it just removes another element of choice.

But at the very least, thieves guild, and incognito, definitely should remove guild tags..

2. Zog'orium

Zog'orium Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    Sometimes you want to represent...other times you just want to fly under the radar. Some players on the forums list their own chars and guilds. Other prefer to remain anonymous and have a pseudo alias as a forum or dis -cord name. I just don't see why after 20 years this change is now required.

AreYouKidden likes this.
  3. PhireHawk

PhireHawk Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2015
    PhireHawk
    Jaraxxus
    Nobody sees why. It's a ridiculous change, and should be reverted.

4. PhireHawk

PhireHawk Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2015
    PhireHawk
    Jaraxxus
    Guild Titles are no longer forced on for non-militia. Win-Win imo. Militia gets what they want, rest of the server who isn't Militia gets what they want.

This is how it should have been from beginning, and glad it was re-addressed.

Zog'orium and AreYouKidden like this.
  5. DrSaso

DrSaso Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Nice! Now if only i had a guild to show.... :'( hahaha right choice though :)