Guard Safe Vendors! Ancient MiB! MiBs! PS! SS! Pwr/Vnq, Slayers & GM Weps! Statues! Tmap! Food 2gp!

Mathias

Adept
sold!

Also, I changed my vendor around a bit so that now he is more of a bulk mib vendor. I cut out nets entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mathias

Adept
2 more ancient today!

Also 2 new vendors have joined us! A nice magic gear, recall and rares vendor, and the other will soon have some city and/or dungeon runebooks as well as house addons and other craftable stuff. Very cool additions to the vendor house, welcome to both of you if you see this.

I also added a bulk level 1 Tmap vendor to help get rid of the ridiculous amount of maps I have gotten fishing lol. He has 2 bags of 60 for 25k each. They're really good profit and you don't need any carto to do them, and you can use our Tmap library on the front steps to do them even.

Happy shopping :)

Mathias

Adept
two more ancients today!

Going into the weekend with some nice new vendors stocked! Magic armor sets cheap, stonecraft and carp house addons, marked bank and dungeon runebooks, lots and lots of recall scrolls, MiB loot and more magic weapons and gear than before. Basically, lots of good stuff.

I am currently looking to fill 2 FREE RENT vendor spots. The previous owners quit or something as they weren't stocked for a week and a half. I'm really not too strict, just stock a couple times a week and especially for the weekend rush. If you know our vendor house and/or are interested in a great FREE spot with great traffic, send me a pm here or in IRC.

Last edited by a moderator: