Guard Safe Vendors! Ancient MiB! MiBs! PS! SS! Pwr/Vnq, Slayers & GM Weps! Statues! Tmap! Food 2gp!

Mathias

Adept
Bumped again for the end of a short weekend :/

Traffic and sales at the house have been rather good. I myself pulled in about 500k in a little over 2 days burning through a lot of my back stock from not having a vendor for awhile.

Lots of new vendors up selling all sorts of things at very reasonable prices, including Vanq/Power/Force and other weapons, Slayer weapons including some very nice slayer bows, GM made armor/weapons, Statues, Skill Scrolls, Poison kegs, and I am told that very soon Runebooks, scribe scrolls and Power Scrolls will be added on our newest vendor.

Going to wait till tonight and hopefully fill the last 4 free vendor spots available, and then I am going to update my OP and the pic to show all our lovely vendors and their wares as well as update my bank gating macro to include everything.

Get your foot in the door now! Once this is an established vendor house I will probably charge rent for any spots that open up! I will however NEVER raise the rent above 0 for my fellow co-founders, the first vendors!

PS - Gating there from WBB with a char named JtF for anyone that wants to take a look

Last edited by a moderator:

Mathias

Adept
sold!

All of the vendor spots are taken up / reserved for now. Thank you to all of you for making the shop look a little more like an actual shop and not some weirdo standing on a roof in a funny hat. :p You all now have free rent for as long as you keep your vendor.

For those looking to shop, either follow my map or find JtF afk gating there from WBB if I'm away.

Thx again and enjoy! :)

P.S. - theres both a 115 fishing and smithing PS on a vendor there for 350k each, good deal!

Mathias

Adept
Bumped for a bad week at finding ancient MiBs :p. Haven't had much time, and haven't had luck during the time I have had.

New prices for MiBs, and I offer even better deals on bags of 5 and 10 now!

Mathias

Adept
Bumped for a long over-due pic update!

Now you can see all of our wonderful vendors!

Strekin feel free to pm me if you want to move your vendor to the left a bit. Then your name wont be covered, up to you.

Mathias

Adept
Bumped for the end of a looong week!

All my MiBs were sold out when I got home. I have fully stocked them again, 50 fresh ones are up.

Mathias

Adept
Just got 2 in a very short period of time. Amazingly lucky now I guess haha

2 sold!

Mathias

Adept
We also have a brand new vendor on the first floor named "Rares+Collectibles" where Pilfered Products used to be.

Very nice selection including a lot of skill scrolls!