WTS GREEN - Flayed Elven Face Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

lollo

Grandmaster
Well, many times i sold items under what i thought they were worth, and just as many times i sold items for way more than what i paid for.

It's just the market. I also think it's pretty absurd to ask 3.5 for this tribal, but then again i once sold a neon pink feathered tribal (was the only one on server) to a newbie who gave me 5+ mil in dono for it and then probably quit 1 month later, so who knows how much you might get from this

Sephid

Master
Well now this thread turned into a jumbled bullshit price check thread im just gonna remove this from market for now.

Please abstain from posting "if there is a next time" unless your bidding. If your not interested or dont like the price.... Fuck off. And i mean that as kindly as possible.

Sephid

Master
Umm still fact is its only worth what someone will pay....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

No shit... But you all chiming in with what "you think" its worth totally fucks my sale and any chance of getting close to what "i think" its worth.

This wasn't a price check thread

Point is... Let people try and sell there wares without being douche-bags and sabotaging peoples chances at a sale.

Anyone looking that is interested and might be willing to pay what im asking see's your posts and now my item is potentially worth alot less and they are deterred from buying.

To put it simply MYOB

Once again i have had SOLID offers of 4m, 5m, and more when i wasn't willing to sell. Ill just have to wait for someone to approach me in game again with one of those offers.

Really i am beginning to think you guys were trying to drive my price down so a buddy could buy cheap.

Anyway i reported those i felt were derailing my thread. If i am in the wrong then so be it but i dont think i am.

Cheers Lads

Bubbles

Master
No shit... But you all chiming in with what "you think" its worth totally fucks my sale and any chance of getting close to what "i think" its worth.

This wasn't a price check thread

Point is... Let people try and sell there wares without being douche-bags and sabotaging peoples chances at a sale.

Anyone looking that is interested and might be willing to pay what im asking see's your posts and now my item is potentially worth alot less and they are deterred from buying.

To put it simply MYOB

Once again i have had SOLID offers of 4m, 5m, and more when i wasn't willing to sell. Ill just have to wait for someone to approach me in game again with one of those offers.

Really i am beginning to think you guys were trying to drive my price down so a buddy could buy cheap.

Anyway i reported those i felt were derailing my thread. If i am in the wrong then so be it but i dont think i am.

Cheers Lads
*looks around* I don't see any other offers.

amonseti

Grandmaster
*looks around* I don't see any other offers.

so if no one offers to buy the Mclaren on the car lot must be because its worthless , not because no one can afford it ..
Stop man thats not how value is determined because no one is bidding ..

amonseti

Grandmaster
OP next time report them , there are rules against exactly what they did here (Derailing auction or WTS threads)
And I applaud you for not falling for there BS , The Mask is worth at the very least 3mil dont accept any less

God.RG

Grandmaster
so if no one offers to buy the Mclaren on the car lot must be because its worthless , not because no one can afford it ..
Stop man thats not how value is determined because no one is bidding ..
this is uo.. not real life.

Sephid

Master
this is uo.. not real life.

Well the fact your going out of your way to comment on someone you do not knows sell thread, concerning pixels you do not own or do not intend to purchase and the value of said pixels would seem to speak otherwise for you... Do you even know what real life is?

And you are totally right. This is UO not real life. In real life this mask isn't worth anything at all really... In UO it "could" be worth a million gold pixels or it "could be" worth a billion.

Last post in this thread.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.