WTS GREEN - Flayed Elven Face Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephid

Master
Sounds like the best offer yet!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Well he is close to spot on for the price of the girth and boots... Worth around a mil each. But the mask... gonna need to shoot a wee bit higher... And by a wee bit i mean ALOT! lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubbles

Master
I think cost is based on demand, seems only one offer makes the value what the demand is.. Just saying.

Sephid

Master
I think cost is based on demand, seems only one offer makes the value what the demand is.. Just saying.

Of course you are right about cost being based off demand... But other factors play a part to. Like the fact there is only 1 or possibly 2 green xmas feathered tribals kickin around.

But really only time will tell... and i am in no rush to sell :cool:

Bubbles

Master
Of course you are right about cost being based off demand... But other factors play a part to. Like the fact there is only 1 or possibly 2 green xmas feathered tribals kickin around.

Sometime what u think things are worth are not the going rate. He may not be close to your value, but seems with just one offer it is spot on. Gl with the sale tho, I'll be watching g so I know what mine is worth....just because people don't brag don't meant they don't have things ;)

God.RG

Grandmaster
Well he is close to spot on for the price of the girth and boots... Worth around a mil each. But the mask... gonna need to shoot a wee bit higher... And by a wee bit i mean ALOT! lol :D
girth guard and boots are definitely not worth a mil each.

God.RG

Grandmaster

nah. uo economy is based on what players are willing to pay.. just because you think it's worth 5 mil (or whatever ridiculous s/b you have) definitely doesn't mean anyone is going to pay that.

take the taming scroll crisis of 2014 for example.. so many people were making tamers, but scroll drops stayed the same... people were paying 400k+ per scroll.

Sephid

Master
Well thanks for all your opinions guys and i appreciate the info to. No need to get all hostile or anything. Pretty sure @wreckognize was just joking with that bid anyway but i could be wrong. If i was coming accross as hostile or offensive in my posts then my bad. Wasn't intended.

I have been offered over 5 mil multiple times for just the mask *When i had no intentions of selling* so i am hoping one of those people see this as i do not remember who they were. An yeah the klompers and girth may not be worth a mil but i did say "around a mil" . I paid 750k if i recall correctly for the kompers. Girth dropped for me as well as mask.

I am not to worried if these dont sell anyway.

Cheers

Sephid

Master
Gl with the sale tho, I'll be watching g so I know what mine is worth....just because people don't brag don't meant they don't have things ;)

Well grats on owning a fairly rare mask!

As of last year and one was for sure Red.

There are only 3 flayed elven faces on the server.

Now this year (as far as i know) and i asked alot of people and killed lots of xmas mobs myself. The clothing didnt drop. Tokens dropped off the grinch tho and they are being bought or at least someone is trying to buy them for 2m a pop. This would "probably" be the only way another green mask could exist and i guess it would be worth "around" 6 mil as it takes 3 tokens to get it.

Hope that helps with pricing your mask. I would not sell for under 5m.... But of course thats just me.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Boots/loin worth every bit of 750k each, up to a mil if right buyer found.

These rarer elven masks are worth double what the others are, about 3.5m.

Please don't comment on another's items if you are gonna be way off on prices. If you have a half of a clue then it's alright. I think sellers target price is a tad high for the mask alone but certainly a great price for a package deal that has nowhere to go but up.

I have personally ever seen one red mask (formerly owned by @Jani ) and this green mask.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
lol bromista also thinks 20 yards of charcoal is worth 20 mill. fact remains the value of an item is purely based on what someone is willing to pay for it. Sure we could come up with random numbers like 3.5 mill for the mask, but then I don't see any bids for that much.

Reason being is that there are way too many other items you're competing with to make this sale, ie other rare headgear, gold sink gear and dono gear, much of which is way cheaps and equally satisfying by comparison. Green hued feathered mask is pretty l33t tho tbh. I only post this because your expectations of the value of rarity on this server is way too high. I'm retracting my 1m bid, but hang in there man you'll get a higher offer if you stand firm on this even though it may take some time, someone will want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.