Good to know "young" players can get PKed and stolen from on this shard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they stole from his packy he probably attacked them and in that case he can be killed. Learn the rules of UO before coming onto the forums and bitching or crying about stupid shit.

Desi

Grandmaster
Players are offering you useful advice and resources, and you're extending your middle finger to them.

Just when these forums get a tinge dull, there is a fresh wave of wtfery to shake my head at.

Last edited by a moderator:

kurtis

Grandmaster
I have to agree with pretty much everyone here. If he can't hack it with the ridiculously advantageous Young status, then he wasn't going to last long.

And I especially agree that the post was manipulative. Making an account for the sole purpose of saying you're quitting? What did he think was going to happen? That Shane was going to suddenly go "oh shit, people don't like being PKed....of course. Thank you Newbie McNewberson for opening my eyes. I'm making the server Trammel."

The server has been gaining loads of new players recently, and it will continue to grow with Shane's marketing campaign. What we really want is a player base that appreciates the nature of the existing rule set and not players that are going to make every effort to trammelize it or whine and moan and then bail when something doesn't go their way. One thing that I've learned from founding and running my own business is that there are some customers you just don't want - they are way more hassle than they are worth. In my mind, this guy's dramatic post makes him fit that bill.

Grizzlebeez

Lol this guy.......

The Miners Union does not pk people.... We do however offer our protection for a the sum of 100 iron ignots...... He unwisely refused his union dues and the Minoc Miners Union does not tolerate scab miners....... so he was again requested that he pay his dues... he refused and very rudely at that so he was taken out........

He wasn't even attacked on sight in fact the red that killed him walked up and pretty much spelled what was going to happen to him if he didn't pay......... his characters name was like "tig ole bitties" so that can allude to the type of person he is.....

Fact is we don't PK on sight, if you refuse to pay your dues and want to be a scab miner in MInoc there is a high probability we are going to mess with you....

Lobber

Adept
If you can't handle being pk'ed and losing all of your stuff, then yes, you should leave UOF. Don't play this game if you don't have the stomach for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.