Good Bye UOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I'm done with UO and UOF. I've pulled all my ideas from the forums (keeping the guide up tho). I've lost all interest and will power to do this anymore. Out of all the dishonorable people in this community to many other reasons I'm gone. I'm no trammel lover, but I'm done losing everything to giant zergs and people who just don't care about anything, but themselves.

I'm happy I helped out everyone that I have during my time here. That's pretty much all I ended up doing anyways. The enjoyment is gone and stale.

Many of you are most likely going to flame the hell out of this because that's just what you do with your lives. Those who will miss me I am sorry.

Trinsic good luck and keep building up your player base and events. Our history together is what legends are made of.

Thank you.

You are not the first and wont be the last. Unfortunately it will be an absolute tragedy with you going, you have provided this community with a decent amount over the years and one of the fairest individuals I know *even if you are a thief*.

Causing people to quit for whatever reason is never good and I wonder how many more people will leave over the coming months, if this is the case then there really needs to be some serious changes to group PK'ing. Oh and before I get jumped upon by the obvious "Blah blah, it was only two people who killed you, Blah blah you should not wear that type of stuff" this has been going on for too long now, had multiple complaints and is just screwing it up for everyone else.

Please remove no cut-zones...

lollo

Grandmaster
Tl;dr: some guy was stupid enough to farm ettins (easiest mob in UO) with 800k worth of useless gear, got killed 2v1 (an obvious zerg) and is now in tears and menacing to quit (which he won't do, he's just seeking attention)

Btw, i'll gladly take your stuff if you're quitting ty

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Sorry to see you go blaine but lets be honest UO is a game of risk you threw the dice and lost you cant blame EQMS im pretty sure any other reds on server would of taken the same stuff.

Alucard

Grandmaster
lament speech - now it is normal for a men? :eek:
Remember the brutal world of which wrote Robert Ervin Howard
so movie Conan Barbarian start with this citation
Nietzsche.jpg

Find the secret of steel and crush the enemies !
otherwise you will not travel to Valhalla

Sunkenrock

Well, reds on that server aren't that bad at all. I remember getting pked like yesterday or a few days back in despise? (dungeons with dragons) but the guy gave me back my recall resources and slayer weapon and offered help in getting the rest of loot near the group of dragons. Still i was too angry to even say anything so i immediately recalled out. Looking at it now i should pay my respects, anyway i learned a few things after that, so next time it won't be that easy to kill me, at least not by one guy.

Poptart

Master
All these new care bear MMO's have turned this generation into a bunch of pussies. We all die and loose shit, man up.

Figure out what you're doing wrong and counter that shit.

goldteefSON

Master
Few things wrong here.
#1 Blaine got dunked, lel(not wrong actually... oh so right)
#2 Blaine plays a thief and robs people of their loot
#3 Blaine acts like he is the savior of the trammies
#4 Blaine says he doesnt want trammel, but doesnt want to get killed?
#5 Blaine is far from broke, he could pay the ransom note if he REALLY cared
#6 Blaine showed a lack of care for himself and his gear soon as he stepped foot out the door with that suit on
#7 Blaine PLAYS A THIEF AND ROBS PEOPLE(had to say again, jus to make sure u understand)
#8 Blaine thinks its alright for him to commit crimes but when justice is served (EVEN IF ITS BY THE SCUM OF THE SHARD), suddenly... the server he "put it so much effort into" has a problem?
#9 Blaine wont quit, he'll wipe his tears and man up(hopefully?idk or care but its what a real nga would do)

*****Bottom Line*****
Dont be a piece of shit on your own terms, then cry when u get put in your place.
Sad he lost so much in such a short dunkage but lets face it... EVERYONE IN THE WORLD is wondering the same thing... WHYYYYY DOG? ETTINS DONT GO HAM?!
I cant stand glut and his crew of terribads, but u cant blame them for your irresponsibility blaine.
Im sure the UO community would like to see you recover from this... me included. Hopefully there is a lesson to be learned here(one the rest of us learned in 1999). Pricey lesson but still.......

Darkarna

Grandmaster
@Blaine the Gypsy what the fuck man you should know better than to take that much stuff out, and should be better than making a thread like this. This shit is a mark of shame IMO.

@Darkarna wtf does no cut zones have to do with a guy getting pkd while farming ettins?

@wreckognize you're getting weirder man

A means to an end... Increase the risk, rebalance things a little.. Surely you could understand that Karl...

Status
Not open for further replies.