Good Bye UOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
I'm done with UO and UOF. I've pulled all my ideas from the forums (keeping the guide up tho). I've lost all interest and will power to do this anymore. Out of all the dishonorable people in this community to many other reasons I'm gone. I'm no trammel lover, but I'm done losing everything to giant zergs and people who just don't care about anything, but themselves.

I'm happy I helped out everyone that I have during my time here. That's pretty much all I ended up doing anyways. The enjoyment is gone and stale.

Many of you are most likely going to flame the hell out of this because that's just what you do with your lives. Those who will miss me I am sorry.

Trinsic good luck and keep building up your player base and events. Our history together is what legends are made of.

Thank you.

BEN!

Grandmaster
and blaine the gypsy i don't know you. stop reacting like a child.

you take all that gear to a pk hotspot and expect to not lose it because you help people? you've never helped me.. don't think you've helped my guild? well now you have.. but it wasn't even that big of a loss

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
This guy got PKd by 2 EQMS reds while he was farming ettins... for some reason he had a full set of plate that was indestructible/repond/arachnid doom/invuln along with several runics, supreme vanq katana, and a some nice slayers.

No idea why you chose to farm ettins with that much gear on you but to cry about zergs when you died to 2 people is laughable. Even funnier was when you showed up at EQMS gh demanding we give you the stuff back as if we owed it to you(picture below of this).

No one wants you to quit but if you quit because you got PKd by 2 EQMS while farming with a mil worth of gear is that really anyones fault but your own? We even offered to sell you all your shit back(we have no need for PVE gear) and you refused to make offers :/

8L9eMqK.jpg

p.s.

We asked PAWS to leave the TBA/TSE alliance when we did and come play with us(much love gawain) and you chose to stay with them... poor decisions lead to poor feelings.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
you're not here to pvp glut. you're here to kill the server. theres no reason to have a red zerg that big. even if dude killed your 2 guys they would have just called in. man up buddy

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
He got PKd by 2 people while he had around 800k worth of items on him farming ettins and somehow youre trying to say this is EQMS fault... lawl !

p.s.

EQMS is no larger than other guilds/alliances(STANK, PCH, $ alliance, etc) and on top of that many people in EQMS have never PVPd before... if youre dying to NEWBS in purple, that means youre bad.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
all those guilds just did what they were forced to by your arrival. they had to match your numbers to compete. now with all these shitty zergs running around taking it out on everyone that comes on screen we're losing numbers. nice that all you can say is lawl tho, because you could care less. Hopefully permastat comes in at 20% loss, since most of the people in your guild are complete cowards they'll be too scared to play in such an unorganized guild and thus you will vanish. It's just too bad that some changes can happen overnight without any warning and others take years

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
all those guilds just did what they were forced to by your arrival. they had to match your numbers to compete. now with all these shitty zergs running around taking it out on everyone that comes on screen we're losing numbers. nice that all you can say is lawl tho, because you could care less. Hopefully permastat comes in at 20% loss, since most of the people in your guild are complete cowards they'll be too scared to play in such an unorganized guild and thus you will vanish. It's just too bad that some changes can happen overnight without any warning and others take years

tl;dr: #affected

p.s.

our first week back to UOF in march Rekt was rolling 10 deep... then 2 months later CoM was rolling 10 deep... then LORE was rolling 20 deep... lawl !

Cack

Grandmaster
Usyally things like this are the straw that broke the camels back. While insignificant alone, they are very important in the end. But obviously tere has been/is other stuff going on. And unfortunantly zerg guilds by design often times are the straw that breaks players will to play.
This is why ive been telling gluttony to reign in things a bit. To relax.
That being said..taking out that much gear knowing eqms and others are around is either intentional(he wanted a reason to quit)or he forgot he had all that on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.