Giving Away My Stuff

DaRift

Apprentice
though most of the good stuff is on my friends account I won't be touching that, however there is still some stuff I can give away on my accounts that I don't really care about anymore. I gave up playing a long time ago and only ever logged in on my laptop to refresh houses. Well, I've been gone so long this time that now my houses are gone giving me no reason to ever come back. SOOOOOOOOOO, here is your chance at some free stuff. I think I have around 7.5 mill gold on this account which someone can have and 20 yards of 1281 gold cloth if its still rare is worth something. Also have various other things you can ask me about which I won't need.

here are ways that you can get my stuff

-reply to this thread saying why you want some stuff or need some stuff
-be someone I liked while playing (which is probably nobody)
-draw a funny picture
-make up a story where the lead role is Shane as a female
-be someone I knew and just be like "hey Rift give me your stuff"
-just do something

but don't PM Me because I will ignore them.......you have 1 week. may the worst of you win

StarBaby

Grandmaster
I don't want to see you quit Rift. I don't want to see anyone quite...
But, I cant help myself from asking.. can I please have 10 yeards of gold cloth?. :)
I'll wear it in remembrance of you. :)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
heya darift
im holding a trivia contest which hopes to help new players find the wiki, so that they can find their way to the endgame pvp faster. Anything you could drop on me is greatly appreciated and would help support the contest !!

Having started BODding after gold cloth was taken off the reward lists, I'd love any if you had some available. That said, you should save it because a UO relapse will always happen eventually, and it would be nice to have if you came back:D

halygon

Grandmaster
If you donate the cash to the Gankware LLC rune library (my public house), I will use it to make soul forges and crystal workbenches available to all along a guard zone line.

I have a workshop on the second floor that I planned to do this with if I ever got the funds.

SinisterX

Apprentice
It would be nice to have a slice of that gold. I only play a few hours a week, and university holidays. I don't need too much, just a little bit. Thanks.

Geriatric

Expert
though most of the good stuff is on my friends account I won't be touching that, however there is still some stuff I can give away on my accounts that I don't really care about anymore. I gave up playing a long time ago and only ever logged in on my laptop to refresh houses. Well, I've been gone so long this time that now my houses are gone giving me no reason to ever come back. SOOOOOOOOOO, here is your chance at some free stuff. I think I have around 7.5 mill gold on this account which someone can have and 20 yards of 1281 gold cloth if its still rare is worth something. Also have various other things you can ask me about which I won't need.

-draw a funny picture
-just do something

but don't PM Me because I will ignore them.......you have 1 week. may the worst of you win

why i want some stuff, my wife and i have been playing here for about two months and we could really use some ethereal mounts
so i'd be perfectly happy with just 1 mill gold

and as for the story and picture
i decided to put them both as one
note the name of the file is shane rape.jpg
you can figure it out from there

lNKcH2c.jpg

so-LOW

Grandmaster

-draw a funny picture
-just do something

Im rich, a scammer and an asshole. Gimy your mils and gold cloth, these noobs dont deserve it.

Yours truly, the gape ape

A story you say?

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Cam Newton

Master
Im an active member or the NEW guild, and I donate gold, answer questions, and take noobies on dungeon runs.

I will actively promote the longevity of this server so you hopefully one day you can return.

Ultima Online Forever!

Violence

Grandmaster
Rift,

I want your gold so I can buy more trammy shit and store it in my bank, never to be seen by anyone else.

Hazzard

If you are serious, I wouldnt something, maybe enough to get a small house to begin with, I just started playing here today..

Ultimecia

Neophyte
Hey Rift...

I just came back to the server myself my house fell too D:

If you wanna give me anything that would be cool if not thats cool too

I will be more than happy to help you out with anything I can if you want to come back

I have quite a lot of regs in my bank still

Anyways cheers hope you left for the right reasons and everything is good for you :)