Giving Away My Stuff

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Hey Rift..I lived next door to you forever. Sorry to see you go. Even more sorry it was HAR who got your house that fell..lol. But, to make me happy again, a few yards of the gold cloth would also make me a very happy person. Gold and Purple are Trin's colors! I must have gold! lol.
Anyway, if you give it to someone else, maybe they will sell it to me.
Take care of yourself.

Crydex

Hey,

Sorry to hear you're leaving. I'd ask that share some wealth with me as I just started on this server today :)

Dellan

Grandmaster
I'm a criminal mastermind, genius who doesn't believe in good or evil, protector of mongbats and very charming man. If I would get your gold cloth, I'd give it to someone, then steal it from him, because I don't care at all about pixels and adrenaline is my fuel, UOF's world is my oyster and many of you will understand my visit thanks to free grey screen I hand out. Does this make me eligible? ;)

Easy_buddy

Journeyman
I don't want to see you quit Rift. I don't want to see anyone quite...
Everybody quit Rift. It shouldn't of gone F2P.

Firstly, I'd like to start with that I'd buy a large, obnoxious house and sit on the rest of the gold... maybe buy ingots to save myself from more mining, but I don't think it'd change my gaming experience any other way. Secondly, I have a horrible sense of humor that probably shouldn't get me any prizes and it's definitely going to offend people(trigger warning):

Shane, The Mighty burst through the doors of the pub as the piano-man fumbled and the room fell silent! All eyes were on Shane as she made her way to the bar, "gimme a pitcher of ale" she said, in her grisliest impression of a man.
Kenneth, the new guy in Trinsic, that looked suspiciously like Kenneth from 30 Rock, approached Shane, "Howdy miss, you know a grill as pretty as you shouldn't have to buy her own drink!" He said with a cheesy grin and high hopes--clearly lonely.
Shane ignored him as the pub fixated, silently, somehow more so, on the two. "Ma'am? Did you hear me? I said a lady as pretty a--" Shane grabbed him by the throat and held him there.
"How're you going to assume that I identify as a woman, you CISgender scum?" Shane said in a cute Clint Eastwood impression.
"M-ma'am?"
"I said it's polite to ask a human being," Shane looks around, acknowledging all the other women and effeminate men in the crowded pub, "how they address themselves due to differences in sexual identity!"
"uh... I-I'm sorry ma--er... Sir, gerfppt," the man stumbled as Shane's hand tightened around the young man's throat, cutting off what he was about to say and then loosening up again so he could speak, "er, thank ya, h-how do yo... ma'am, I'm gonna pass out!"
The doors burst open again and Shane dropped the pipsqueak when she locked her eyes on who it was: Terry, the gender-neutral fencer that likes to wear brown tunics for some reason!
The energy was crackling between Terry and Shane. Everybody knew about their last run-in. Everybody knew that Terry had a passive aggressive bone to pick with Shane. Everybody in the pub cleared out when they got a look at what Terry was wearing this time:
Shane froze. "Is that a fucking coif?" Shane silently said to herself. A cold bead of sweat ran down her chest. It was the kind of sweat that felt like a yell over a canyon--she could never have not felt it run down her body. "Shane, keep cool. You're better than this. Terry isn't going to wear you down with a fucking coif. wait... it's.. oh god, it's fucking agapite too..."
"Can I help you?" Terry said, no more than a yard away from Shane now.
"N-no! I'm glad to see you're doing well, Terry.", Shane ejaculated.
Terry nodded through (pronoun) icey stare and ordered a pitcher of milk. After a big gulp of milk, Terry took off the coif and it landed on the bar with a metallic thud. Terry rubbed (pronoun) neck as Terry's long hair waved back and forth.
Shane was overcome with fear. It took everything (s)he had to not stair at the coif in between them and gawk. (S)he wanted to run out the door, but (s)he couldn't. (S)he couldn't let Terry win like that: so easily.
Kenneth finally got his bearings, stood up and brushed himself off. "Howdy friend, what do they call you?" he addressed Terry.
Shane's heart skipped. What a fool! He'll get eaten alive by the likes of Terry! Shane grabbed Kenneth's hand and ran for the door! Terry already had (pronoun)'s mouth open, ready to rip Kenneth open!
"Where do you think you're going!" the bar tender ejaculated.
Shane was quick, "I'm going to go explore my sexual empowerment!"
"I don't give a fuck. Pay your tab!"
Shane stopped and felt his/her face turn red. (S)he threw 20 gold on the counter and stomped out the door, Kenneth in tow.
--
Our pair finds themselves walking down the streets of Trinsic:
Kenneth pulled his hand away and stopped, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but I'm a christian."
Shane rubbed her temples and exhaled, "You almost got linched, you fool. I bet you enter random gates and open random boxes in Britain, don't you?"
"Haha, no ma'am, I've never actually seen a gate spell. They sure do sound handy though. Aint never been to Brit neither--I'm just a poor herder from Yew. I'm here selling wool."

Eh, I'll continue if I win.

Kavu

Journeyman
Hey! I would like to have some stuff because this chance will never show up again, I would like to sport those clothes, this is the only opportunity I have to own those kind of rare clothes, I would be grateful forever and ever.

Thanks!

jeffe

Master
Woah woah wooah!

@DaRift do you want someone that can't even think of an original name? Psssssh... whoever heard of an Australian astro physicst anyway?

Or do you want the only person to have written you a story AND made you some serious MSpaint art to have your things?

I think the answer here is simple: Still Karl Sagan,but still I draw ya some pretty awesome mspaint art. It should probably already be on your fridge.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
@Karl Sagan you're a fucking BOSS. Sick plot yo.

You gotta see it in person. Conceived in the final throes of a powerful psilocybin experience, it came out even better than I envisioned.

And yes when you are thinking about UO while doing psychadelics you have a problem. I have accepted this but I AM NOT READY TO CHANGE.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
You gotta see it in person. Conceived in the final throes of a powerful psilocybin experience, it came out even better than I envisioned.

And yes when you are thinking about UO while doing psychadelics you have a problem. I have accepted this but I AM NOT READY TO CHANGE.
Lol