Gash / Tanari'ri signing out forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turner13

Grandmaster
Goodbye UOF,

it's been fun and thanks to all the staff for making this the best UO free server I've played. The new developments, with friendly and open staff make this place what it is so don't stop doing what you do.

All but 1 of my chars have been deleted so hopefully I'll not be too tempted to play. I was too addicted and had to cut it in the bud. Time to play real life again.

@Grisbone is now the main heir to my wealth so please redirect trading concerns to him.

Signing out..

[e yell

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Goodbye UOF,

it's been fun and thanks to all the staff for making this the best UO free server I've played. The new developments, with friendly and open staff make this place what it is so don't stop doing what you do.

All but 1 of my chars have been deleted so hopefully I'll not be too tempted to play. I was too addicted and had to cut it in the bud. Time to play real life again.

@Grisbone is now the main heir to my wealth so please redirect trading concerns to him.

Signing out..

[e yell

Owww :( It sucks seeing vets and good people like you quit bro...I hope all is well... Good luck with everything !

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I am impressed to see you pull the trigger. Glad you did leave yourself your 120 tamer I'm assuming. I would have hung onto your meta dexer as well. But when trying to break from this addiction the more permanent you can cut the ties the better.

I wish you all the best and look forward to that one day when you've got nothing to do and you come wandering back for a look at the game that you gave so many hours too and in return it gave so many hours of enjoyment to you.

Turner13

Grandmaster
I am impressed to see you pull the trigger. Glad you did leave yourself your 120 tamer I'm assuming. I would have hung onto your meta dexer as well. But when trying to break from this addiction the more permanent you can cut the ties the better.

I wish you all the best and look forward to that one day when you've got nothing to do and you come wandering back for a look at the game that you gave so many hours too and in return it gave so many hours of enjoyment to you.

If i'd kept my tamer I know I'd probably end up coming back one day so I kept my 5x mage stealther Companion so I can hop on once in a blue moon and help some needy people out.

before you go can i run your house for you until you get back?

@Grisbone owns the vendor house now @wreckognize, he'll fix you up with a vendor I'm sure.

Wow crazy, I thought about doing this earlier today haha. Good luck man.

Haha it's the trouble with these games with no ending. T'was a fun ride.

Thanks for the kinds words all.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Sad to see you go. I imagine I will have to do something similar when its finally time to call it a day - one quick clean cut.

Belge

Grandmaster
Wish you all the best, Gash! Its been super fun playing with you for all this time! You have been one of the nicest and most enjoyable guys I've had the privilege to meet and play with here.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Goodbye UOF,

Signing out..

[e yell

Again? Well, if you can keep to it best of luck for the future Gash, if not, see you in a few months... Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.