Free GM Lockpicking

Kraden

Grandmaster
Actually, they spawn much quicker than that if people on the server realized that by fully emptying the chest yields a faster respawn. Sadly, people on UOF do not do that and/or are not aware and it takes longer than it should. It is fast on this server; much faster than OSI that is for sure.
God i have been trying to tell people this but nope people leave all the trash in em instead of just dropping it on ground. Takes extra ten seconds to empty it. Also i hate u for offering free gm lol cause i was trying to gm offfree lock piking lol. But for some odd reason i dont get buisness

gofer

Grandmaster
God i have been trying to tell people this but nope people leave all the trash in em instead of just dropping it on ground. Takes extra ten seconds to empty it. Also i hate u for offering free gm lol cause i was trying to gm offfree lock piking lol. But for some odd reason i dont get buisness

Kraden, tbh, on OSI you could make a small fortune going from 95-GM with all the crap in the chests, because of how long it took GM. Even on here (out of habit), I take EVERYTHING and sell it to vendors. You make pretty good money taking the time to do it and I have gotten vanqs and invul out of those chests as a cherry on top. Not a bad deal for another minute tops of effort on each chest.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Kraden, tbh, on OSI you could make a small fortune going from 95-GM with all the crap in the chests, because of how long it took GM. Even on here (out of habit), I take EVERYTHING and sell it to vendors. You make pretty good money taking the time to do it and I have gotten vanqs and invul out of those chests as a cherry on top. Not a bad deal for another minute tops of effort on each chest.
Why are u telling me this lol i empty my chests everything and have never left a magic item get by lol

gofer

Grandmaster
Why are u telling me this lol i empty my chests everything and have never left a magic item get by lol

Because you are the only other person I know of on this server who does so; it is quite remarkable really.