Free GM Lockpicking

berticus

Grandmaster
I was inspired originally by Workhorse maybe 5-6 months ago to GM my own lockpicker.

Anyone who should need boxes opened please give me a shout. I'm generally around at least some portion of everyday.

Tips appreciated, but by no means necessary. It's enjoyable to give back to a rather strong community.

100% honorable, happy to do inside your house. Please be advised that there's no way for me to pick locked down chests. Dont report me as a scammer because I ask you to make the chest accessible so I can pick it. It's a strict, vulnerable ruleset that we must adhere to in a game were we can openly trade at the docks without any fear of malice.

Give me a holler anytime! You guys have a good one =D

Pickle_Jackson

Apprentice
he means he is gm at lockpicking and he is offering his services to the world of UOF. BUMP

Last edited by a moderator:

berticus

Grandmaster
I wouldn't be GM yet if it weren't for a buddy who saved all his paragon harvesting. He's a good man, Jeffery. And thorough.

Dance like you don't care who's watching ^_-

Wrexx

Grandmaster
In dungeons you have about a 20% chance to gain on level 3-4 dungeon chests. I was able to mark an entire rune book full of pickable chests throughout the dungeons. I'd gain .3-.4 each time i'd cycle through my route. I would just stop farming on my tamer briefly and do a quick pick route, then back to farming. Chests seemed to spawn every 2 hours. It took me about 3 evenings to go from 96 to gm.

berticus

Grandmaster
Picked a couple so far tonight. If anyone else needs help give me a shout

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

baddie

Master
just got a chest opened that i've had sitting in my house for over a month that required GM lockpick. really nice guy, another bump for trustworthiness!

This guy helped me open my very first paragon chest. very helpful, friendly and a good guy. Bump from me for trustworthiness as well! Thanks again, buddy!