Found a pouch named `clothing`

Belge

Grandmaster

Anyone know if you can name pouches, or where this came from?
110drts.png

SidX

Grandmaster

Anyone know if you can name pouches, or where this came from?
110drts.png
Yes like Messremb said, if you type [organizeme the game will auto-organize all of the items into your pack and categorize them into little pouches with names (i.e. "Potions", "Clothing", "Weapons", "Misc.", etc.). It should organize pretty much anything except maybe some specific items (not really clear on what's excluded).

:)

Messremb

Grandmaster
Yes like Messremb said, if you type [organizeme the game will auto-organize all of the items into your pack and categorize them into little pouches with names (i.e. "Potions", "Clothing", "Weapons", "Misc.", etc.). It should organize pretty much anything except maybe some specific items (not really clear on what's excluded).

:)
Anything blessed or newbied won't be moved

;)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Are there still problems with blessed items getting moved?

I've heard that people have lost some stuff, so I avoid [organizeme like it's the plague. I can't be losing my pixelz.

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
I've not lost any clothing to [organizeme, however...Filling bods has cost me at least 1 blessed robe.

Bojangelssss

Apprentice
I lost my vest of dedication to organizeme paged gm and they just said "YA yku need to be carefull with that it does the whole pack" i was like wtf its never done it before? so ffs be carefull with it i loved my vest of dedication and miss it everyday first piece of blessed clothing ive gotten in a year of playing ;)

Ceazar

Expert
There is no code to delete anything in the organizeme command
They are not talking about items being DELETED. Its most likely blessed items being moved into a pack so that it can be lost upon death or able to even be stolen once thats happened via the [organizeme command. Just have to be aware that it can happen and you should be fine.

Bojangelssss

Apprentice
Yes it got moved to a pouch and looted by a red in a dungeon upon death.i got ressed came back and they said thanks for the vest and they were wearing it as a souvenir. I said how did you loot that it was blessed they said it was in a pouch from the organizeme command. I paged a GM told them about the bug of blessed things getting moved to a pouch and they just said ya you need to be careful with that it recognizes the whole pack i was like wtf...

SidX

Grandmaster
Yes it got moved to a pouch and looted by a red in a dungeon upon death.i got ressed came back and they said thanks for the vest and they were wearing it as a souvenir. I said how did you loot that it was blessed they said it was in a pouch from the organizeme command. I paged a GM told them about the bug of blessed things getting moved to a pouch and they just said ya you need to be careful with that it recognizes the whole pack i was like wtf...
That's crazy, I wonder how a blessed item fell in a pouch when you died. I know blessed items in pouches can be stolen if a thief steals the actual pouch itself, but all blessed items should stay with you upon death.. if it dropped in a pouch when you died then that's a pretty big bug IMO and should be checked out.