FLUBES HOUSE HUMP

halygon

Grandmaster
How do we know that Flube didn't plan this whole thing from the start...

I told a friend about this on skype and the first thing he said was "Did folken crash the server???"

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Yea I believe it's a coincidence like I believe a girl when she tells you she's only been with 2 guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to know the real story behind the whole thing. Is flube actually quitting, or did he have inside info about the corrupted saves?

IMO staff corruption on that level would be 10x worse than the revert.

I know it's human nature to help out your buddies, throw them some info here and there. I wouldn't say I have proof, but
View attachment 4853

I'd love to know the real story behind the whole thing. Is flube actually quitting, or did he have inside info about the corrupted saves?

IMO staff corruption on that level would be 10x worse than the revert.

I know it's human nature to help out your buddies, throw them some info here and there. I wouldn't say I have proof, but
View attachment 4853

So you are saying, basically, flube knew a revert was going to happen, so as a form of ultimate grief he drops his house just to watch people poor over all his items and try to sell them on the forums. I mean, it would be pretty funny, but aside from the laughs - who does this benefit? Well, me coz it saved me the 1mil i was going to spend on a new character slot.

I mean if you are going to make conspiracy theories they should really be more thought provoking. Like, flube changed his mind about quitting and wanted his shit back.

I think the staff here is great however and im positive that this isnt the case.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
So you are saying, basically, flube knew a revert was going to happen, so as a form of ultimate grief he drops his house just to watch people poor over all his items and try to sell them on the forums. I mean, it would be pretty funny, but aside from the laughs - who does this benefit? Well, me coz it saved me the 1mil i was going to spend on a new character slot.

I mean if you are going to make conspiracy theories they should really be more thought provoking. Like, flube changed his mind about quitting and wanted his shit back.

I think the staff here is great however and im positive that this isnt the case.

I'm not saying a goddamn thing at all sir.

Except that it's weird.

I would say the probability of the revert being done specifically to benefit flube is about as close to zero as you can get. I mean unless the dude is donating multiple thousands a month or something, which I seriously doubt.

EllEssDee

Master
6432BRk.jpg

I'd give this topic about 2-3 more posts before its closed.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
6/17 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

WHERE IS THE WRECKAGE (of flubes house)

Unfortunately the black box was destroyed and so there is no way to recover any knowledge as to what actually happened.. People are still trying to find clues, however, linking Lee to Flube in this fiasco in the Indian ocean.

Violence

Grandmaster
Also, I find it HIGHLY UNUSUAL and VERY CONVENIENT to the ULTRA RICH that HOUSES WERE DROPPING TODAY, when there was meant to be a 2 DAY REVERT.

FLUBES house stays, OTHERS DROP.

COINCIDENCE? YOU DECIDE.

halygon

Grandmaster
Also, I find it HIGHLY UNUSUAL and VERY CONVENIENT to the ULTRA RICH that HOUSES WERE DROPPING TODAY, when there was meant to be a 2 DAY REVERT.

FLUBES house stays, OTHERS DROP.

COINCIDENCE? YOU DECIDE.
Coincidence for sure.

On another note, do we know if ole Folken went back to a prior shard or if he quit UO cold turkey *shudders*?

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Perhaps the developer that was let go did in fact give flute information that the server was going to revert and that's why it was done at the time is was done and that's another reason that he was let go

Sent from Baja 1997

wreckognize

Grandmaster
con·jec·ture
kənˈjekCHər/
noun
noun: conjecture; plural noun: conjectures

. an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
con·jec·ture
kənˈjekCHər/
noun
noun: conjecture; plural noun: conjectures

. an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

Which is why we have people searching for the complete information in the Indian Ocean. The truth will come out! #Prof.Plum'sConservatory