FLUBES HOUSE HUMP

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's quite clear the staff of UOF has been infiltrated by aliens. This is quite evident if you've ever watched any of Flube's streams and seen all the alien propaganda.
Ya how bout that house Flube made that placed in the Halloween contest. It was alien themed and I mean it was decent and everything but I don't think it should have placed. Definite alien conspiracy.

Also I found this:
2503346-giorgio-tsoukalos.jpeg

The funniest part about all of this is that whether he knew the server was bugged or not, he still didn't give his shit to some of the people he played with who were just on his stream yesterday BEGGING for stuff.

I find this absolutely hilarious, and it completely confirms what type of group they had. If I quit today, everyone I played with would get all of my stuff. Not that anyone of them need it, but that way if I did ever decide to come back I knew I would get it all back, or they'd help me get re-established.

Wrong.

He actually gave away true rares to my bro, old azz and myself, then some guild stuff (skulls etc)

But continue the lies, i enjoy it.

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Who cares, Jesus. You people are way too involved.

The kid quit, and he was a good/active player. He obviously spent more time than he should on this game like a lot of us have/do. If he's taking steps to better his life - good for him. . If he can come back at some point and play the game on a casual basis, even better. We obviously need players - so why anyone would care whether he lost his shit or not is only an example of the mentality of all the loot whores this server has conjured.

The funniest part about all of this is that whether he knew the server was bugged or not, he still didn't give his shit to some of the people he played with who were just on his stream yesterday BEGGING for stuff.

I find this absolutely hilarious, and it completely confirms what type of group they had. If I quit today, everyone I played with would get all of my stuff. Not that anyone of them need it, but that way if I did ever decide to come back I knew I would get it all back, or they'd help me get re-established.

Or maybe he just wanted to finally say fuck this addicting game like so many of us want to do. Either way - good for him.

Move on people - no loot for you.
... lol u have no idea what ur talkin about

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS PURE GOLD

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Ya how bout that house Flube made that placed in the Halloween contest. It was alien themed and I mean it was decent and everything but I don't think it should have placed. Definite alien conspiracy.

Also I found this:
2503346-giorgio-tsoukalos.jpeg
HAHA that guy is such a freak

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Wrong.

He actually gave away true rares to my bro, old azz and myself, then some guild stuff (skulls etc)

But continue the lies, i enjoy it.

Reading is fundamental, and obviously not a requirement over in the land down under.

I enjoy you leaping to your boyfriends defense though and missing the point entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hogan

Novice
It's quite clear the staff of UOF has been infiltrated by aliens. This is quite evident if you've ever watched any of Flube's streams and seen all the alien propaganda.

come on everyone knows the illuminati are shape shifting lizard people, not aliens. get a grip man.

flubinati is real......

Messremb

Grandmaster
My theory is this.

An alien race with a thirst for the life force of UO players recruited the Flube. They made the Flube their priest and instructed the Flube to build a temple to them. They also instructed the Flube to find a group of semi ******** players, who would love to hang off the Flube's sack, in order to help the Flube slaughter more of the UO players. Then they sent the Flube and his minions into the world of UOF to kill the players and provide them with the much desired Player life force. As the Flube grew older he decided it was time to put down the sword and spell book and rest. The aliens were concerned, as none of the sheep in the cult could possibly continue the legacy that is the Flube. When they saw that the Flube was about to drop their temple they used their magical powers to ensure that it would stand forever. and then another idea hit them, more character slots means more players to kill, thus they planted the idea into the mind of Shane.

And there you have it. That's the real story of what happened.

Was it just me that only gave a shit about flube in hopes of getting rich on his leaving? POWER and flube seem like a group of dramatic queens to me.

instead of hoping for his riches...go get your own??? Watch out for POWER while you grind ;)

i have too much monies to need to grind. Was merely saying that if acting nice would allow me to participate in looting his house, i was all in. My joy is found ganking tamers for 50 of each reg.