FIRE SALE - Taking a break from the game, selling everything. First sales going to happen tomorrow

James Franco

Grandmaster
I like your house, i live very close but 1.4m? idk seems overpriced i mean if this was destard or any other dungeon i can see why but 700k seems fair built and stuff idk just my opinion dont start a war below..

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I like your house, i live very close but 1.4m? idk seems overpriced i mean if this was destard or any other dungeon i can see why but 700k seems fair built and stuff idk just my opinion dont start a war below..
I sell the house designed and furnished, which is why the price is higher. I paid 1 mil for the plot, and 500 for house design. Those vines you see on higher level are above 100k worth alone, since you need to build and destroy and rebuild some floors just to place them, with the commitment fee everytime.

I get 800 just by destroying it, not counting the deco costs (furniture).

1) The house is really nice man, IMO certainly worth the money. Great design.

Secondly, Sorry to see you go, thanks for the all the help and advice over the last few months.

3rd) Ill buy both of your beetles, 75k for both. Let me know if you want to do that, and when you can meet up.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
1) The house is really nice man, IMO certainly worth the money. Great design.

Secondly, Sorry to see you go, thanks for the all the help and advice over the last few months.

3rd) Ill buy both of your beetles, 75k for both. Let me know if you want to do that, and when you can meet up.

Thanks for the good words :)

I'm not gone forever... I'm just not playing enough and I figured that stuff could be more appreciated in the hands of a more active member of the community. Pretty sure I'll be back sometime!

I'll post all current offers later tonight and proceed with trades as soon as possible. Just want everything to be smooth and transparent .

Babethoven

Grandmaster
:( sad to see your taking a break man, even tho we very rarely interacted you know but your a good player here and did the damn thing!!!

my friend bought a nice house from him north east of yew moongate ( the one with the red roof )

I just hope you will be back sir, you were a loyal dedicated player to this shard and honestly hope to see you back before long, but handle your buisness sir and hope to see you soon bud!!!

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
If there are many tier 4 bods its a solid deal, cant seem to get rid of lower ones even at 3k each though and LBODs never seem to sell at 10k either. Hence the low bids on this I suspect :/

The val 20 exc, it was an SBOD btw right?

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I will proceed with sales tomorrow in the afternoon, eastern time, if noone bids higher than the current offers stated in the OP. If you placed a bid and changed your mind, please let me know.

And for the house, I have a nice plan with @Kiki that could help boost the start of a new player. More to come ;-)

Kiki

Grandmaster
I will proceed with sales tomorrow in the afternoon, eastern time, if noone bids higher than the current offers stated in the OP. If you placed a bid and changed your mind, please let me know.

And for the house, I have a nice plan with @Kiki that could help boost the start of a new player. More to come ;-)
:)

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I will proceed with the following sales later today if noone outbids them :

Book of smithing BODs to @Doomsayer at 500k

Books of tailoring BODs to @omnom at 210k

9k boards to @MirImage at 20k

2 beetles to @GFK Pacific at 75k

5 yards of blood red to @EmmaTudor at 30k

If you are not interested in these items anymore, please let me know.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: