FIRE SALE - Taking a break from the game, selling everything. First sales going to happen tomorrow

yourdaddy

Grandmaster

CURRENT OFFERS

I am listing the current offers on different things. I will proceed with sales later today unless some people want to outbid, in which case we can discuss this, but otherwise, I want things to go as fast as possible.

9 000 boards 20k
2 beetles 75k
5 yards of blood red 30k

I recieved other offers, on more valuabe items, and I well let these go for a few more days. I won't say right now for how long. I want this to be transparent, smooth, and avoid any sniper.

Tailoring BODs (approx 70 small, 17 large) 210k
Smithing BODs 500k

Many people asked about the house. As stated, I paid 1 mil for the plot, which is, in my opinion, in a perfect location, without spawn, but a healer (!), one screen away from one of the most profitable dungeon, and already designed/furnished. I paid 500k to design it alone. As said somewhere... the vines on all three floors require an large amount of time and money in building, comitting, destroying, rince, repeat. They costed me almost 150k alone, overall.

By destroying the plot I would get 800k, and another 200k for selling the furniture.

I do personnaly thing it is worth 1.5 mil to 2 mil, considering everything, including the HUGE amount of time spent building it, but as stated in the title, this is a fire sale and I am willing to negotiate a lower price. I want to sell.

IMPORTANT NOTICE : Someone might be interested in buying everything at once. We have to discuss a price. Of course, if that was to happen, that would be ideal for me. I will let you know indeed.

This package would be awesome for anyone starting on UOF and willing to donate a good amount of money to get the donation coins required to pay for it.

I have calculated that on the low end, the package is worth somewhere between 6 and 7 mil. I am ready to lower this if anyone is interested in a one shot deal.

/// I am accepting donation coins as payment. We can discuss a value when negotiating. I will also accept 120 blacksmithy PS and animal taming SS if you make a reasonable offer.

Hello

I'm not playing so much right now, and I am tired of refreshing my house, taking my bods, etc., while I cannot do shietz on my unfinished tamer. I think I might be back later, tho, so instead of just packing my bank accounts I figured I could sell what I have.

Here's a list.

I'll accept reasonnable offers.

TAILORING

I have a chest with about 100+ of most yards, except tiers 1 and 5. I'll let them go cheap. You tell me what you need, we figure out a price.

I also have 3 BOD books, one filled with spined and bonse (no tier 5), one filled with tier 1-4 cloth/leather, and one with almost 20 LBODs (no 115 PS, but some others, no CBD).

SMITHING

I have a book with around 40-50 BODs, including shitty iron weaps, but also 20x except valo, some LBODs that give anvil or PS, tons of runics, etc. Let me know what you want, or offer a price for the complete book.

I also have a shitton of fortifying powder (lolz), 850 shadow and 500 DC. I don't mine so I don't have that many ingots.

+3 mining gloves

MISC

9k boards

A great house, right next to Hytloth's entrance, one screen east, with almost no traffic (people recall inside, I have the house for about a month and I saw... maybe... 3 or 4 people around) with a healer right next to it (blue one), a huge ass mountain, perfect for mining, tons of trees.

It's max storage, I think around 14x16, not sure.

Pictures below.

I will only sell the house completely designed and furnished, as I do not want to invest the time in moving everything and I won't have any use for it.

2 beetles.

AND a 110 tinkering PS

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Hey guys, thanks for your interest, and funny jokes, but this is not an auction. I am taking serious offers. I'm pretty sure you know I won't let the house go for 1 400 000 gold under what I paid to place and design it :)

That being said, I will not let anyone snipe anything, I will be fair and let everyone interested know what the currect high offers I am ready to accept are.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I paid 1 mil for the plot (which I think was underpriced because of the proximity to Hytloth, the healer, and the quiet environment) and about 500k to design it, not counting furniture, or the time spent. Desinging took a long time because of the vines, mostly. To place them on higher levels you need to build floor, destroy it, rebuild, etc. Takes time and gold to commit everytime.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I actually would be happy to help you design it. I can show you another design. I sold a house a couple months ago, I think the guy didn't change it. Right, @Babethoven ?