Faction Vet taking gold but not ressing pet?

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
/i notice that the faction vet is ressing and working correctly. but w this fix my char got added to factions w/o clicking on stone/joining. Im also in a non faction guild. Anyone else have that issue?

God.RG

Grandmaster
/i notice that the faction vet is ressing and working correctly. but w this fix my char got added to factions w/o clicking on stone/joining. Im also in a non faction guild. Anyone else have that issue?
it should only res faction pets anyways.

God.RG

Grandmaster
Translation : "I just want to grief and make everyone's game play as unejoyable as possible."
says the dude in the guild that patrols dungeons with 10+ reds..
didn't you guys just let a dude pay the 200k join fee then kill him immediately afterwards? rofl.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Translation : "I just want to grief and make everyone's game play as unejoyable as possible."

yes i want to grief factioners pets. why should they get away scot free when pvmer pets take skill loss

if you choose to use a pet to pvp expect it to be killed giving pvpers a free pass and giving pvmers stat loss is backwards if u ask me if anything pvpers should be statlossed and pvmer go free.

if i had my way id remove all pet balls use a pet to pvp outside dungeons im taking it and keeping it till it despawns

Lithium149

Grandmaster
says the dude in the guild that patrols dungeons with 10+ reds..
didn't you guys just let a dude pay the 200k join fee then kill him immediately afterwards? rofl.

The only time I've been asked to group up and roll into a dungeon 10 deep is if we are after an OJ or a Red causing someone/a guildy grief.

What's wrong with looking out for a guild member or cleaning up his spawn?

Adramelech

Master
yes i want to grief factioners pets. why should they get away scot free when pvmer pets take skill loss

if you choose to use a pet to pvp expect it to be killed giving pvpers a free pass and giving pvmers stat loss is backwards if u ask me if anything pvpers should be statlossed and pvmer go free.

if i had my way id remove all pet balls use a pet to pvp outside dungeons im taking it and keeping it till it despawns

Well thank goodness we don't have your way! I actually enjoy having people to play with/against.

I think deep down the real issue here is that you need a hug. So here's a hug. <3

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Well thank goodness we don't have your way! I actually enjoy having people to play with/against.

I think deep down the real issue here is that you need a hug. So here's a hug. <3

so you think pvmers who dont choose to be pked should be penalized while people who choose to pvp get away with nothing?

seems backwards to me

Lithium149

Grandmaster

I am probably not the correct person to come up with said rebuttal as I really don't do tamer shit, but it seems it is something people enjoy doing when they are heavily invested in UO, these people create PvP especially if they are on factioners who call in more guildies for back up, they are more then likely the most griefed out of tamers/PvMers and should have some form of compensation.

I don't really care about pets but if that's what keeps people here active then so be it, I just don't understand griefing someone and making them quit over stupid shit like griefing I prefer a population so there is people to fight and PK but I think pet trapping/killing goes a little to far for myself but I cannot speak on behalf of everybody..to each their own.

God.RG

Grandmaster
The only time I've been asked to group up and roll into a dungeon 10 deep is if we are after an OJ or a Red causing someone/a guildy grief.

whats wrong with killing pets of someone who can't faction without them?

Lithium149

Grandmaster
whats wrong with killing pets of someone who can't faction without them?

Ah I don't mean during the fight, I meant after said victim is killed dragging away/trapping or killing pet is just more grief which seems unnessecesary to me!

Bromista

Grandmaster

Question, though...why does no one show up when I kill/steal from solo shitter EQMS members?

I have no fear of repercussion when I see a solo EQMS player. In fact I get excited because I know I have an easy target.

Not even saying this to troll or get a rise. It's true. All of it.

Adramelech

Master
so you think pvmers who dont choose to be pked should be penalized while people who choose to pvp get away with nothing?

seems backwards to me

I think pet skill loss should only be .1 at res just like OSI and there should be a flushed out notority system for pets so if they are responsible for murder they can be statted like a player and likewise if someone kills a blue pet they will get a count.

I view factions as consensual PVP and I just don't think there should be any statloss whatsoever in consensual pvp.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Question, though...why does no one show up when I kill/steal from solo shitter EQMS members?

I have no fear of repercussion when I see a solo EQMS player. In fact I get excited because I know I have an easy target.

Not even saying this to troll or get a rise. It's true. All of it.

I don't know why nobody comes to avenge someone you stole off or kill, to be honest I'm more surprised you actually kill anybody.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I know, right? I suck but I've got a head and shoulders on any newb in purple that's for goddamn sure lol.

Hell we have probably fought and neither of us even realize it. Just because I don't give two shits or a fuck about your gay little duel pit challenge (lol) doesn't mean I'm incapable of putting peoples dicks in the dirt. Why is it so surprising? Nevermind. Don't answer that.

It's safe to say that EQMS = bad at PvP. The jury is out on that one. You cannot make the same assumption about other players on this server and that's the long and the short of it.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
I know, right? I suck but I've got a head and shoulders on any newb in purple that's for goddamn sure lol.

Hell we have probably fought and neither of us even realize it. Just because I don't give two shits or a fuck about your gay little duel pit challenge (lol) doesn't mean I'm incapable of putting peoples dicks in the dirt. Why is it so surprising? Nevermind. Don't answer that.

It's safe to say that EQMS = bad at PvP. The jury is out on that one. You cannot make the same assumption about other players on this server and that's the long and the short of it.

Lol why do you think we're called the newbs in purple?

But I am sure a ton of EQMS members are better then you, most of us log onto PVP and we don't play all day every day.

Just saying don't get too overjoyed when you slay someone in purple, and if you don't give a shit about a duel why are you so keen on protecting said wizard ego people beat me at the pits all the time just gives me more incentive to get better.