Events scoreboard rigged? Events rigged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah I manually drop gems bro. Ain't nobody got time to fool with that shit. I guess that makes me a true looser.

A. You don't even own your own UO home.

B. For a good time, see A.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
lol i own the best castle on the shard. not my fault if you're out of the loop.

but yeah nice try with the manual crap, it was obviously not manual sir. you were script mining iron. it's clear in the video.

Messremb

Grandmaster
how dare you use macros while mining!!!!! you should be ashamed of yourself @Bromista . We only AFK tame on the island you know that.

dont worry hanes i will handle this.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Haha yes. Hanes (himself a young apprentice in exploiting bugs) has discovered the secret to how I acquired so much wealth, script mining on our private island that I've lived on for a couple months. It's how I've amassed hundreds of millions worth of stuff since the beginning of the server. Actual hundreds of millions, not pretend Hanes monopoly money.

It's plain for all to see. That's why I've been buying so many ingots lately. I'm turning the ingots I mine into gold and using them to buy more ingots!

It's a brilliant scheme. I made my third BOD runner doing this. Highly recommend.

Lolhanes

Cack

Grandmaster
Haha yes. Hanes (himself a young apprentice in exploiting bugs) has discovered the secret to how I acquired so much wealth, script mining on our private island that I've lived on for a couple months. It's how I've amassed hundreds of millions worth of stuff since the beginning of the server. Actual hundreds of millions, not pretend Hanes monopoly money.

It's plain for all to see. That's why I've been buying so many ingots lately. I'm turning the ingots I mine into gold and using them to buy more ingots!

It's a brilliant scheme. I made my third BOD runner doing this. Highly recommend.

Lolhanes
Ah yes the mine-buy ingot gambit. I have seen this too many times. Ppl like you are ruining this server!

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Down with UOF!

question is, will you be threatening to DDoS UO:F again if you end up getting banned for ules violations?
or are you not the same selfish person that you used to be anymore?

I guess time will tell. The videos are showing that swings of the pickaxe are mirroring eachother, right down to the millisecond. Doesn't look too good for you bro.

Bromista

Grandmaster
SO SELFISH!

DDoS!

DDoS!

The real question is, should Hanes be perma-banned for slander?

Real honest question. I mean you're lucky you're even allowed to play here at all after the whole gold sink/dono vendor exploit/Korean thing so you're probably wise to keep pushing you luck.

Probably.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
GM Bromista doesn't like it when you call him out for threatening the server when it was clearly his own fault for breaking the rules that he got banned in the first place.

Almost on par with GM gluttony asking for bobby to be banned for posting about how gluttony scammed a true UOFer tonklod out of 50 GC kegs (200k value lol)

Is this some sort of disease?? If so I hope it's not as contageous as it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.